Ke1T's At The Nascar

Ke1t

currently watching a bunch of souped up open back trucks belting round in a big circle at 200 mph.

This is shite... Me and the loon own about 50% of all the teeth for a 2 mile radius.

I am king of dental hygiene here!

Anyone need any redneck shit, while I'm here?

Should have just bought/rented out Pixar's Cars or Cars 2. Fool.

Loon watched Cars 2 all the way here. Just saw a couple slutties with the lowest-rider short shorts ever. Filthy, filthy slutties.

Currently at Danicka Patrick's merch trailr...the filthy, filthy slutty.

This is shite.

Should have got the Scalextrix out, however I take it you're tryin to educate the loon as the differences between an Aberdonian minker and a Yank minker...

BTW, any gun tents there, wi mad survivalist types gazing lovingly at their assault weapons that Congress wouldnae mind alternatively banning/legalising?

Surely a minker is a minker is a minker in any language? Just fukin minkers.

Loon watched Cars 2 all the way here. Just saw a couple slutties with the lowest-rider short shorts ever. Filthy, filthy slutties.

Currently at Danicka Patrick's merch trailr...the filthy, filthy slutty.

This is shite.

Sounds like the eye candy might make up for the overall shiteness.

Make a move on one of them Kelt. Show yer loon some proper chat up technique. Set a good example for him and something to aspire to.

currently watching a bunch of souped up open back trucks belting round in a big circle at 200 mph.

This is shite... Me and the loon own about 50% of all the teeth for a 2 mile radius.

I am king of dental hygiene here!

Anyone need any redneck shit, while I'm here?

Can you get me some vagisil please... thanks in advance.

• Downvote 1

They had a couple of shirts that caught my eye... 'Drunk As Shit'.... Fuck me, the fatty in the Cabana ne,t to me just flashed at me... And 'God Don't Make No Trash'... The former being accurate, the latter being pretty goddamn inaccurate.

Today we're at a Redneck water park, which is nice... but about half the people here are Drunk As Shit. Last i I wanted to see was some 300l b moose's bare arse. :(

Headed home tonight... I'm just about all Rednecked out.

Final destination 6. Kelt cheats death

Interesting place, the western portion of this state. Definitely full of spots you don't want your car to break down. Irish Hills being one of them.

Place looks like a refugee camp, full of Pikeys in trailers and packs of wild kids and dogs, or dags. Not sure if the caravan cities are there because people live there or because they're there to watch the NASCAR... it's fucking terrible.

I do know you can buy a beer and have it served to you by a chick with a fake Oirish accent, if that's your thing. Or you can go to one of the area's many abandoned theme parks... particularly Prehistoric Park. That's a cracker.

It was built, I assume, to inform people about the wondrous magnificence of the age of the Dinosaur, and you could walk around the place looking at all the life size models of T-Rex and... I think one of them might have been Godzilla. Unfortunately for the park it transpires that Dinosaurs never existed, and that God merely secreted an entire fake fossil record as a test of man's faith, so that was it tatties for Irish Hills' attempt at Jurassic Park.

dino-collage.jpg

I've also figured out why Rednecks always seem to be trying to start a fight. NASCAR renders you stone fucking deaf after 10 minutes. So when some toothless fuck in an 'Evolution Sucks' T-Shirt says to you, "What's that yo sayin', Boy.?" It's because he genuinely can't hear a fucking word you're saying.

• 4 years later...

but more to the point, talented and successful at what she loves to do.

I knew you would say that if I commented on her looks :laughing::laughing: But of course I agree. Power steering has indeed made motorsport a level playing field for the sexes.

I hope they put a bag of sand in her car, to make up for the fact that women are lighter than men! ;)