Tv Series

Wife watches I'm a Celeb....therefore so do I :whistling:

Hoping this series to see Farage get it tight, but the cunts exempt from some challenges and the ones he has done so far, he has managed ok.

Seeing him naked in the shower was not a pretty sight!:omg: Funny seeing him hanging around crying girls or folk going on trails etc to get air time.

The other one that needs a good kick in the cunt is the fat waste of skin youtube influencer with the shit glasses.

Screams at everything, said the "Im a celeb" thing to get out of a task. (first time I've seen that done in years)

But last night she had a melt down  (not at the time, after she had slept on it) when Fred said "Im old enough to be your Dad!...cause her Dad died 4 years ago. Anything to get camera time and raise her fat profile.

On 11/22/2023 at 9:45 AM, chief_wiggum said:

Wife watches I'm a Celeb....therefore so do I :whistling:

Hoping this series to see Farage get it tight, but the cunts exempt from some challenges and the ones he has done so far, he has managed ok.

Seeing him naked in the shower was not a pretty sight!:omg: Funny seeing him hanging around crying girls or folk going on trails etc to get air time.

The other one that needs a good kick in the cunt is the fat waste of skin youtube influencer with the shit glasses.

Screams at everything, said the "Im a celeb" thing to get out of a task. (first time I've seen that done in years)

But last night she had a melt down  (not at the time, after she had slept on it) when Fred said "Im old enough to be your Dad!...cause her Dad died 4 years ago. Anything to get camera time and raise her fat profile.

How you can watch that utter tripe I'm a celebrity is mental & not just because that cunt farage is on it. The show is a cancer! Fuckin celebs my ass' get it in the sea.

• 2 weeks later...

Obliterated on Netflix. Genuinely one of the funniest series i've watched in a long time. Ragtag bunch of special force agents think they've defused a nuclear bomb in Vegas and go out on a drink and drug fuelled bender, only to discover that it was a fake and the real bomb is still out there so have to hunt it down while hungover and high as kites. 

Lots of tits but unfortunately (for most of us on here) lots of cock aswell.

• 2 weeks later...