Allan Russell

58 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's a handsome bastard. Did I read somewhere he played for Airdrie? Absolutely no chance someone who looks like that has even been near Airdrie.

Taken the most handsome bastard at the Dons title 

Last won by Willo Flood 

This is the key piece of the jigsaw IMO.   Even the naysayers who moaned about the appointments must be slightly excited about the new management team.  Of course it’s a bit of a gamble but a really positive one.  
When we opened Cormack park I was hoping we would see an improvement in set pieces, movement off the ball, quality of crosses etc but we actually seemed to get progressively worse for some reason.  Hopefully the new team will start maximising the facilities we have.  I am convinced the younger players will start to flourish under this regime.   With a few quality signings then who knows where it can lead us.  Certainly exciting times.  

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

The club are doing all the right things and saying the right things behind the scenes* 

Let's hope that it all pulls together and makes us successful ON the field as well.

*Except for that cunt Sheerin with his "Happy just to make the latter stages of the cup" type comments. Get him to fuck. 

Agreed. He’s continually self-harming. This notion of the coaching staff setting their own targets, and then adjusting them, needs to be fired right out of the club. It was mastered by Mcinnes and is unacceptable.

Goals are set and agreed at the start of season based on resources available. That is the only way success and failure can be measured.

9 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Agreed. He’s continually self-harming. This notion of the coaching staff setting their own targets, and then adjusting them, needs to be fired right out of the club. It was mastered by Mcinnes and is unacceptable.

Goals are set and agreed at the start of season based on resources available. That is the only way success and failure can be measured.

It's a strange stance for him to take if he wants to stay at the club. 

I think he's working his ticket and wants to get paid off with some cash in his hipper. 

28 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's a strange stance for him to take if he wants to stay at the club. 

I think he's working his ticket and wants to get paid off with some cash in his hipper. 

He needs to be booted out when Glass comes in. That complete lack of confidence and winners mentality is a disgrace. Surely someone like Barry Robson doesn't come out with shit like this? He's won trophies and been there and done that, you think he'd be firing out more positive messages.

56 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

The club are doing all the right things and saying the right things behind the scenes* 

Let's hope that it all pulls together and makes us successful ON the field as well.

*Except for that cunt Sheerin with his "Happy just to make the latter stages of the cup" type comments. Get him to fuck. 

I'm really exciting about next season. The additions of Scott Brown and Allan Russell are fantastic. That's next level stuff IMO. Glass' Aberdeen side are going to shock a lot of the doubters next season. I'm looking forward to the player recruitment this summer.

I like Sheerin but after both his management of the Utd game and more specifically his last interview where he continually said "Gaffer" referring to McInnes. He needs to go. He appears to be unable to move on from the McInnes era. We need people who want to take Aberdeen to the next level.

I'd be happy to see an overhaul of the coaching staff along with the deadwood from our squad leaving this summer.

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

He needs to be booted out when Glass comes in. That complete lack of confidence and winners mentality is a disgrace. Surely someone like Barry Robson doesn't come out with shit like this? He's won trophies and been there and done that, you think he'd be firing out more positive messages.

The coaching staff will evolve after Glass is in the building.

41 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

@NEM incoming 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Barry "third place" Robson?  He needs booted along with his pal

Cormack seems to like Barry Bielsa Robson so I think he'll stay and end up coaching the reserves /youth.  Possibly working for Simmie who Cormack also seems to really like. 

Sheerin and Marshall are the two most at risk I reckon.  Marshall they will probably let his contract run down and review things over the next year.

Sheerin might get paid off early if he's viewed to be not on the new bus. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Cormack seems to like Barry Bielsa Robson so I think he'll stay and end up coaching the reserves /youth.  Possibly for Simmie who Cormack also seems to really like. 

Sheerin and Marshall are the two most as risk I reckon.  Marshall they will probably let his contract run down and review things over the next year.

Sheerin might get paid off early if he's viewed to be not on the new bus. 

I can confirm that Mr Robson was enrolled on a Spanish Conversational course at NESCOL along with Neil Simpson, therefore I can see why you have give him the middle name of Bielsa?.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

He's a handsome bastard. Did I read somewhere he played for Airdrie? Absolutely no chance someone who looks like that has even been near Airdrie.

Maybe he'll give you a titwank moobs

22 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

Russell seems to personally run striking sessions with a lot of forwards. Let’s hope he has a few decent ones willing to come play with us. Noticed Saido Berahino is one of his clients. Out of contract with some diddy Belgian club in the summer. 

Aye with us having capacity to sign 3-4 strikers it would be ideal if he has 1 or 2 in mind.

Berahino has been in the doldrums for years but two seasons in Belgium he cant be on super money these days.

Another of his clients, Eder, is also out of contract. 

Could be more mileage in this than I first imagined.

11 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Aye with us having capacity to sign 3-4 strikers it would be ideal if he has 1 or 2 in mind.

Berahino has been in the doldrums for years but two seasons in Belgium he cant be on super money these days.

Another of his clients, Eder, is also out of contract. 

Could be more mileage in this than I first imagined.

I think you guys are getting a little bit excited. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I would give him one no issues. I'd even shave my chest first.

He's a handsome cunt, look even better stood next to Brooner.