Films

31 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Sounds good, I'll check it out. I like a good one room film. Well, I love 12 Angry Men, and I remember Phone Booth being decent. Any more examples?

Technically not 1 room but "Four rooms" is bloody ace.

Well I think so anyway. Rotten Tomatoes strongly disagrees.

23 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Sounds good, I'll check it out. I like a good one room film. Well, I love 12 Angry Men, and I remember Phone Booth being decent. Any more examples?

I really enjoyed Carnage. It's exclusively set in one apartment room, really good cast of Kate WInslet, Jodie Foster, Christopher Waltz and John  C Reilly.

It's based on a play, which would explain the single room setting. 

On 3/3/2022 at 10:28 AM, Ramandu said:

The Man from Earth.....95% of the film is set in a living room, excellent film with a good cast (9/10).

Anyone seen Batman yet? 

usually avoid these stupid marvel/ dc whatever it is shit films but been roped into this one.

they all follow the same plot, it’s amazing they have taken over Hollywood. Hopefully it’s shit so I can be smug afterwards 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Anyone seen Batman yet? 

usually avoid these stupid marvel/ dc whatever it is shit films but been roped into this one.

they all follow the same plot, it’s amazing they have taken over Hollywood. Hopefully it’s shit so I can be smug afterwards 

Kids movies nae watched a single one.

Batman 

3/10 

Probably enough in it for fans of the genre. Highlights - cat woman being braless for a scene - nipple. And a few cats. 

I had fallen asleep and woken up when the riddler was in some sort of cell screaming his heed aff, thought his acting was rubbish (in comparison to fellow mental baddie Joker). 

there’s a gay German prison film on at Belmont on Friday. Probably be better tbh 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Batman 

3/10 

Probably enough in it for fans of the genre. Highlights - cat woman being braless for a scene - nipple. And a few cats. 

I had fallen asleep and woken up when the riddler was in some sort of cell screaming his heed aff, thought his acting was rubbish (in comparison to fellow mental baddie Joker). 

there’s a gay German prison film on at Belmont on Friday. Probably be better tbh 

Gay prison film at the pictures you say

Sony Hack: Father of North Korean

• Haha 1

Went to see The Godfather: Coda; The Death Of Michael Corleone, the movie formerly known as Godfather III. Billed as a "definitive" new edit with a new ending. Not a movie I've over-watched through the years but I didn't recognise anything new in this apart from one obvious thing: the new ending for The Death Of Michael Corleone ends BEFORE the death of Michael Corleone (just). Bizarre. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Interstate 60 

Black Mirroresque number (well before BM) with Gary Oldman as some weird cunt 

nae bad 6.8/10

Main character is called Neal Oliver, who gets a bang on the head and starts living in a fantasy world.

Some folk on here would love that one.