Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Said it before and will keep on saying it... Other people's kids and parents who are fucking Fuds.

On a family holiday just now with one of Mrs FFS's old uni flatmates (female) and her two kids joining us for a few days. Not allowed to discuss the father for some secret reason, either way he's nae around.

Let's just say her friend leads a semi 'alternative' lifestyle that would probably have her joining the Extinction Rebellion if it was not for her daddy threatening to cut off her allowance if she did.

Regardless she and her kids are organic vegans and boy does she like to remind you and every other fucker who cares to listen about that fact.

Out for a walk and stop in by a cafe for a cup of tea - 'is this cheese vegan because myself and my children are 100% vegan and don't like eating food thats not vegan or organic.'

Also let's her kids run fucking mental as she does not believe in overly disciplining them. As you can imagine both are little fuckers who don't take a telling. Already smashed a few glasses and plates but that's alright as they are only expressing themselves or as I like to saying deliberately being little bastards. When I have eventually snapped and had to tell one to stop doing something, que floods of tears and wailing while running to mummy.

She also carries a first aid pack with her at all times including one of those electronic thermometers and she takes the kids temperatures every fucking hour. If one of the kids temperature is like 1 degree above normal it's a fucking song and dance about one of them potentially having some life ending condition as opposed to them actually having spent the past few hours running in a play park.

For those itching to know she is actually a good looking lass, BUT, she is too thin, smallish tits and you just know she is a fucking nutter. So on them basis I am nae encouraging any Ménage à trois shinanagons.

Also I know she despises the fact that I work in Oil and Gas and I take great delight in stirring it up by deliberately chucking in some comments that gets her back up!

Oh and despite banging on about being the organic vegan environmentalists that she is, she does not complain about the copious amounts of new world wine that she chucks down her throat every night.

Thank fuck she is going home today

Said it before and will keep on saying it... Other people's kids and parents who are fucking Fuds.

On a family holiday just now with one of Mrs FFS's old uni flatmates (female) and her two kids joining us for a few days. Not allowed to discuss the father for some secret reason, either way he's nae around.

Let's just say her friend leads a semi 'alternative' lifestyle that would probably have her joining the Extinction Rebellion if it was not for her daddy threatening to cut off her allowance if she did.

Regardless she and her kids are organic vegans and boy does she like to remind you and every other fucker who cares to listen about that fact.

Out for a walk and stop in by a cafe for a cup of tea - 'is this cheese vegan because myself and my children are 100% vegan and don't like eating food thats not vegan or organic.'

Also let's her kids run fucking mental as she does not believe in overly disciplining them. As you can imagine both are little fuckers who don't take a telling. Already smashed a few glasses and plates but that's alright as they are only expressing themselves or as I like to saying deliberately being little bastards. When I have eventually snapped and had to tell one to stop doing something, que floods of tears and wailing while running to mummy.

She also carries a first aid pack with her at all times including one of those electronic thermometers and she takes the kids temperatures every fucking hour. If one of the kids temperature is like 1 degree above normal it's a fucking song and dance about one of them potentially having some life ending condition as opposed to them actually having spent the past few hours running in a play park.

For those itching to know she is actually a good looking lass, BUT, she is too thin, smallish tits and you just know she is a fucking nutter. So on them basis I am nae encouraging any Ménage à trois shinanagons.

Also I know she despises the fact that I work in Oil and Gas and I take great delight in stirring it up by deliberately chucking in some comments that gets her back up!

Oh and despite banging on about being the organic vegan environmentalists that she is, she does not complain about the copious amounts of new world wine that she chucks down her throat every night.

Happened today. Two hoors brought their kids in. Fuck off. Day care issues. Fuck off. If you want to have a kid FUCKING LOOK AFTER IT YOURSELF.

Wifies who have kids, go back to work asap then moan about child care costs.

Similar to the attention seeking cunts who get "the baby blues" when the bairn is 2 months and folk have stopped pretending to be interested in the pregnacy then the baby.

You could be just watching

You must be under the thumb FFS

Nah as per Fridge's comments I am usually left to sit outside reading a book drinking.

Mrs FFS is an understanding woman (she has to be being married to me) and I am merely storing up brownie points for when I do my own stuff.

Not sure about HH (our guest) might get her to sign up to this site and we can destroy her piece by piece

One of my pet hates - People who use the line "Bet you're fun at parties". It's usually the sort of folk who will have lolled at the Bulgarian fans making monkey chants thinking "it's just banter", and when someone calls them on it, out comes the "I bet you're fun...". Nah mate, I bet your the kind of cunt that gets into fights at every party as you're an arsehole.