Henry Apaloo

21 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Got to imagine this is to help facilitate players coming across from Atlanta 2.

Would be good if the club could clear up the pecking order or are Apaloo, Brown and Russell all just assistant coaches?

Is the prospect of us getting Atlanta players/staff actually feasible?

I thought they had to be of a certain standard to meet the criteria? The only link up we've had is Gallacher (Irish) and Apaloo (English) and Hernandez going the opposite way. 

3 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Why?

Why what? The first part is an educated guess based on the link up. Someone that knows the Atlanta 2 players.  

The second part is just because I'm interested to know. No obligation from the club obviously but I wonder if someone is considered more of an assistant and the others coaches.

Anyway, an interesting appointment. I'm sure some of those details will become clearer in time. 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Apaloo loo loo

push dean Campbell to div 2

New improved version

Apaloo, loo, loo

Push Dean Campbell
Don't sign Leigh

Apaloo, loo, loo

Push Dean Campbell

For a fee

Now he's left

Maim Scott Wright

Snap the cruciate in his knee

One more thing we need to do

Strip Joe Lewis captaincy

• Haha 3

No idea whether this is a good addition to the coaching team or not, but you'd have to suggest he'll be an improvement on Tony Docherty, who possibly had the communication skills of a mute.
Game's moved on and I like the more technical approach we're implementing. See if it translates to a decent standard of football, but no one can deny McInnes and his coaches had ran out of ideas, even if they had many to start with, which was questionable.