Where Are They Now

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Tommie Hoban signs for League One side Crewe Alexandra.

Leigh, Logan and Taylor remain on the scrapheap.

Rumour was that Logan was going to join Cove to continue and build his plumbing business. Not sure if that changes with his money laundering allegation

27 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Based on his second time here Taylor would walk into 2/3’s of teams in the SPFL no bother. Surprised he’s not been snapped up yet.

We don't know what kind of money he's looking for. If he expects similar to what we were paying him then that pretty much rules out Motherwell. Ross County probably could match it if they wanted (remember what they were paying Schalk) but I'm sure it was said on here a few months back that India wanted to move back closer home. If there's any truth in that then you would think that's County ruled out.

I think he'll end up somewhere like Rochdale or possibly a return to Tranmere

37 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

We don't know what kind of money he's looking for. If he expects similar to what we were paying him then that pretty much rules out Motherwell. Ross County probably could match it if they wanted (remember what they were paying Schalk) but I'm sure it was said on here a few months back that India wanted to move back closer home. If there's any truth in that then you would think that's County ruled out.

I think he'll end up somewhere like Rochdale or possibly a return to Tranmere

Ross county could probably afford taylor. Mohamed al fayed is meant to be helping them out with money, putting it into them like mcgregor is but not sure his wife would want to live in inverness