Marley Watkins

Guest milne_afc
8 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

If you watch interviews with most rap artists they come across as total mong boys, but if you sit them in a room with a blunt, a pen and paper, and later on a microphone then magic happens....  the artistry flows..

Hopefully for you lot old "Bob" turns out to be more Slim Shady than Vanilla Ice. 

Bounce Bounce come on bounce. ??

I've - 1'd that. Worst post I've seen. Ever. 

8 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

If you watch interviews with most rap artists they come across as total mong boys, but if you sit them in a room with a blunt, a pen and paper, and later on a microphone then magic happens....  the artistry flows..

Hopefully for you lot old "Bob" turns out to be more Slim Shady than Vanilla Ice. 

Crock. Of. Shite. 

Watkins seems to be a decent player, but there is no sense to this.  The only thing I can think is that  McInnes has always wanted Watkins and has used the striker crisis to get him in the hope that we can bumble along until the likes of Main get fit, at which point he can shove Watkins on the wing. 

Prior to Watkins signing we had 12 midfielders in  contention for the first team, six of which play on the wing.

If we need a striker, sign a striker, not another fucking midfielder. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Watkins seems to be a decent player, but there is no sense to this.  The only thing I can think is that  McInnes has always wanted Watkins and has used the striker crisis to get him in the hope that we can bumble along until the likes of Main get fit, at which point he can shove Watkins on the wing. 

Prior to Watkins signing we had 12 midfielders in  contention for the first team, six of which play on the wing.

If we need a striker, sign a striker, not another fucking midfielder. 

This ^^^^

Exactly what I think. 
He’s not an out & out centre forward.

Which is exactly what we need. 

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It looks like you care, by quoting your own post & commenting on it. ?‍♂️

nah min, just found it funny.

I got notified (need to see if / how to switch off) of reactions.

Waste of bloody time, thinking there was a new post to read.

Anyway, Hop Bob scores today as a GIRFUY ?

P.S. Just checked and there is an option to adjust notifications for "reactions" but admin have disabled the option, so its fixed on ?

10 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. Cringe as fuck.

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Would this be the case with thick as shit Yogi "shree points" Hughes. 

You should probably post a third time about Hughes being thick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As usual I will reserve judgement until I see him play. He cant be any worse than Main.

My only memories of him was when they won the cup he was superb in the final and scored. I think he was out of contract and basically that performance earned his move to England. Mcinnes tried to get him back then also. Will see after the next 3 games how he gets on

• Downvote 1

I'd happily see Main leave and Watkins sign permanently. 

Watkins looked better than Cosgrove. Was unlucky not to score however he clearly gets himself into those positions and it won't be long before he makes a habit of finding the back of the net. Constantly closing down, was in amongst the opposition defenders, winning flick ons, running in behind the defence, tricky/beating his man, holding the ball up/ good linking up play - just a great debut performance. 

I just can't see that coming from Main or Anderson.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very useful, should've probably scored but his movement, control and general presence helped us greatly in the final 3rd. A very good signing and I reckon come January we'll be eager to extend his loan. Good player.