Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Must happen in every place though? Dodgy dealings going on all over the place, rivals somebody gets a kicking and it won’t be left to lie. Revenge will be sought and then counter revenge and the cycle continues.

Tends to happen in the schemes/less desirable parts of Glasgow, not the city centre/west end etc

Do you live in a shit hole?

Different strokes for different folks. Whenever I went out into town I just wanted to have a laugh with my mates get my knob wet at the end of the night. But there are people who's idea of fun is going out and getting into a fight. Fuck knows why?

Pretty much this when I was younger.

35 year old and had one scrape in the town when I was 19 (sticking up for my pal, we still got battered)

I dinna look for trouble/ a scrap CBA with it.

Unless it's a hun maybe.

I wouldn't be able to spot these folk either :laughing:

Are folk still leaving pubs when z list, hard man celebrities walk in?

it’s like the final few episodes of sopranos \ goodfellas

big men droppin like flies

you can feel the tension rising; almost cut the atmosphere with a knife

if you walk up union street you can hear a train in the distance gettin louder and louder

it’s like the final few episodes of sopranos \ goodfellas

big men droppin like flies

you can feel the tension rising; almost cut the atmosphere with a knife

if you walk up union street you can hear a train in the distance gettin louder and louder

Ha! It is probably worse in Aberdeen though as everybody knows everybody and there’s nowhere to hide. It’s nae the fucking mafia but if I know exactly what is going on you can absolutely guarantee the folk dealing and up to no good do.

Ha! Nope The exact opposite Rubislaw.

These people can been seen regularly in the Dutch Mill, Malmaison, Filthy’s.

Shit load of cash to be made from crime, but the fighting genuinely occurs in less desirable areas. Correct.

Must say im in mcnastys often and do see drunken mofos getting there arms up their backs and shoved oot the front door most weekends we are oot. They've been oot all day i think and onybody wid be the same after an all day sesh.

Kids in the office during the October holidays. It's nae a fucking creche.

If it’s single Mum’s get clean on the net and print out some shit for them to colour in and some pencils from the stationary cupboard.

Fire out lines about how adorable they are and you are onto a guaranteed shag. (From the Mum, nae the kids @Dad)

I couldn't handle being a stay at home dad and having to deal with all those "soccer moms" types. You know the ones. the snobby, opinionated arseholes who are the ones that fill facebook with their shite and share anything sent to them, without bothering to read or confirm if what is said is true.  the worst ones are the ones with rich hubbies.