I watched it with an American colleague in a school I work in.

When the 2nd went in we were both jumping about like mad cunts. Which was bizarre cos he's American, never even been to Scotland, is 49 and in poor health. I can just remember him jumping around, pointing at the Telly (crowd going Radge) and going "that's your people man. That's your people".

Fucking Magic.

You work in a school?!

Bizarre logic. Do you stop supporting a team because they're shite?

Exactly, if folk really didn't care they'd not comment, rather than seek attention by telling everyone that they don't care.

The 2nd on Saturday is the most intense atmosphere i've ever experienced at a game. Incredible.

When the 2nd flew in, it was an even better feeling than when McFadden scored in Paris.

:laughing:

I have a large and magnificent TV with an equally impressive surround-sound set-up. I don't need the pub to make me feel involved and the drink is significantly cheaper chez moi in any case.

Also, I am an antisocial cunt.

Are the lower classes of Musselburgh able to stand out in the street of a night and be treated to your large screen?

• Site Sponsor

:laughing:

I have a large and magnificent TV with an equally impressive surround-sound set-up. I don't need the pub to make me feel involved and the drink is significantly cheaper chez moi in any case.

Also, I am an antisocial cunt.

And a deid multimillionaire, apparently https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/multimillionaire-oxford-don-trampled-to-death-by-cattle-in-sussex-30x9g70vr

:-(

Strachan is undoubtedly the worst Scotland manager of all time, which is no surprise given his shite CV.
His approach to selection is absolutely ridiculous and his contempt for our own league laughable. An obnoxious chancer and just look at his dinosaur number two.
The squads he picks are not even close to the best he has available.
Our league is 100% corrupt and the SFA are not fit for purpose.

As far as the Guffy match goes:

Gordon a complete shambles.
Scott Brown. Anyone claiming him to be the best we have available at centre midfield really needs their head checking. A more limited player you'll struggle to find. Tiresome fanny.

Morrison - professional ghost.

Anya. Holy. Shit.

Snodgrass is a very good player. But from his past five internationals and form since West Ham, you'd be hard pushed to think he had a game-changing performance in him.

Also a special mention to Oliver Burke, who despite the hype, looks as if he has zero first touch or football brain.

How can it get any worse? I don't doubt that it will.

Every sensible fan takes into account we are picking from a pretty limited and small pool. But Strachan consistently ignores the most technically blessed and in-form players to the point it is hard to believe he was ever a tidy player himself.

This is where I leave myself well and truly open to insult, but I'd propose the following as something on the right tracks at the very least and trying to look toward the future.

GK: Of the usual candidates, Gordon, Marshall, McGregor and Hamilton are either mince or not playing or both. Fuck knows.
DR: Kieran Tierney. Fine with him, but a definite snowflake who needs to toughen up.

DC: The regular group of tried and tested, old, losers should never really receive a call-up again. But they will because the only other alternatives from our domestic league are the likes of Consi, Stephen Anderson and Lindsay who are actually deserving of a chance, but would probably struggle.

DC: As above.

DL: Andy Robertson. Erratic crosser. On a good day, very aggressive going forward. Regularly poor defensively.

MR: Ryan Fraser. Fast as fuck, sturdy, wants to beat his man as a winger should. Definitely not struggling in "the best league in the world"

MC: Stuart Armstrong. Two caps, age 25, good enough as of 2012. SPFL team of the year on 3 occasions.

MC: Graeme Shinnie. No caps, age 25. Versatile. Good enough as of 2013. League cup final, team of the year, Scottish cup final winner, captain of his side. Mainstay of club who consistently finish 2nd and reached another domestic cup final. Not good enough, evidently.

AMC: Kenny McLean/McGregor/Christie (whoever is performing best)

ML: Jamie Walker/Johnny Russell. Will actually run at their man and have a wee goal threat about them.

ST: Griffiths. To my knowledge, the only creditable option and someone who we should work our play around if we actually want to win football matches.

I'd like to see us play with two upfront, but unfortunately, we have nobody other than Griffiths as far as I can see.

Ah well. It'd be so much easier if I was a happy clapper.