Yep, far too many brownie points are awarded for loyalty.

Some recognition of good form and hunger for international recognition needs to come into it.

Mind you he seems to have no qualms calling up some english player with a scottish granny who plays for a no mark ECL side whenever he can.

I still remember him claiming after one of our games "It was a bit like an English Championship game" with no hint of irony.

McGhee says they picked Morrison, McArthur and Bannan ahead of McGregor because they are seasoned performers at the top level. Absolutely ridiculous statement. We haven't qualified for anything since 1998. How can change not be positive

Hahahahaha. Honestly fuck supporting that right in the pussy

Someone touched on it earlier but we really need to do what the likes of Wales and Iceland did and clear out the majority of senior players, especially those who have had their chance and who hang around the squad without being picked in the first 11 and identify a core group of young players who we can put faith in and build a team around. This won't happen under Strachan as he will more than likely quit during this campaign whenever we exit the tournament so the next appointment is crucial in identifying the right candidate who can follow this strategy. I have no faith in the current SFA board to be able to make this decision unfortunately.

• Upvote 3

Someone touched on it earlier but we really need to do what the likes of Wales and Iceland did and clear out the majority of senior players, especially those who have had their chance and who hang around the squad without being picked in the first 11 and identify a core group of young players who we can put faith in and build a team around. This won't happen under Strachan as he will more than likely quit during this campaign whenever we exit the tournament so the next appointment is crucial in identifying the right candidate who can follow this strategy. I have no faith in the current SFA board to be able to make this decision unfortunately.

Been saying this for years.

We need a smaller core of mature players, and more younger ones given a chance when they are in form and on a high - rather than years later.

McGhee says they picked Morrison, McArthur and Bannan ahead of McGregor because they are seasoned performers at the top level. Absolutely ridiculous statement. We haven't qualified for anything since 1998. How can change not be positive

Hahahahaha. Honestly fuck supporting that right in the pussy

I saw an interview with Strachan saying that Bannan is the best midfielder in the Championship.

This is what we as a nation are dealing with.

Unimaginative, hate filled garbage.

The forum equivalent of walking up to a rival fan in the street and lamping him unprovoked.

Fucking gibbon.

Oh and go get tested. You can buy the kits in the pharmacy now. Your Mrs will thank you for it.

;)

Slagging Sir Eoin of Jess is provocation enough.

Anyway don't you live South America? Definite chunce of aids fae the hookers like, or stepping on needles in the slums. Then again it's nae really different fae Leith I suppose.

I'll look out for the result but can't watch ageing,rubbish and out of form players embarrass the shirt once again.Strachan is more interested in massaging SFA and o/f egos,and talking up the English game than giving young,hungry,home based players a shot,than trying to take us forward as a footballing nation.

Sadly,when he goes,the SFA will most likely pick someone of the same ilk,and we'll continue to go backwards...

Anyone actively cheering against Scotland is a sad, attention-seeking, loser IMO.

Note: This is different from not giving a fuck.

Harsh on the Lithuanian fans.

On a serious note however, get fucked. Anyone who wants Scotland to lose clearly does so because they feel that is the most expedient way to bring about change and progress. Nothing to do with attention seeking. People are entitled to do what they want you sanctimonious wank.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Indeed. I never said folk weren't allowed to be attention-seeking losers.

Actively cheering against your own country, in a must-win qualifier. What a pathetic mindset you must have.

I'm from Aberdeen mate, I hope that collection of weegie clowns get absolutely hammered on Friday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Indeed. I never said folk weren't allowed to be attention-seeking losers.

Actively cheering against your own country, in a must-win qualifier. What a pathetic mindset you must have.

couldn't give a fuck about Scotland its a waste of time no chance of qualifying with two pricks in charge so if they get beat I'd be happy happy enough,these fuckin fools with all this tartan army pish can fuck right off.cheering the team and manager for beating Gibraltar and failing to qualify just sums up our holiday making clowns who know fuck all about football.rant over.
  • Downvote 2