He was given a new contract for failing to qualify from a reasonably qualifiable group, so defeat against the pretendy Russians would probably earn him an extension and a big bag of money.

The TA srepents over in Gibraltar had a lot to do with that. Chanting his name and celebrating failure. Times appear to have changed though, he's lost alot of that support.

The TA srepents over in Gibraltar had a lot to do with that. Chanting his name and celebrating failure. Times appear to have changed though, he's lost alot of that support.

Seems to be selfie central with the ginger prick over there just now from what I can see.

Oh well as long as the TA have a good time who gives a fuck.

I want Scotland to win but also want Strachan sacked and for the "tartan army" to have a miserable time.

Bit harsh on some Scotland fans there IMO. All the old guys who dress up like extras from Braveheart and act like pissed up arseholes, thinking they're "the greatest fans in the world" - i hope they have a shite time.

However, most of the guys there are just ordinary fans who're supporting their country/team.

• Upvote 1

Bit harsh on some Scotland fans there IMO. All the old guys who dress up like extras from Braveheart and act like pissed up arseholes, thinking they're "the greatest fans in the world" - i hope they have a shite time.

However, most of the guys there are just ordinary fans who're supporting their country/team.

I'd say the braveheart mob make up the majority at away games like this.

• Downvote 1