Scotland Vs Kazakhstan & San Marino

9 Tims + English second tier players including the sub. Which is what I said. 

vs 3 Aberdeen + Hamburg. 

Which is not 'as many as', it's 'three times more than'.

9 out of 14 is a pretty significant number. 

You said McLeish needs to get rid of the older players and bring in younger ones. It's been pointed out he already has, but for some reason you still don't agree.

Your whole "usual collection of Championship and Celtic players" doesn't stand up to scrutiny, and you're ignoring there's just four out of eleven in tonight's team.

McLeish may have his faults but he has clearly overhauled the squad since Strachan came in. Silly arguing otherwise.

I don't think I disagreed at all.

I'm not ignoring anything. My comments pertained to the game just played, not to future games. When I made my comments after the Kazakhstan game we hadn't played San Marino, so whether there's 4 or 14 Tims or English second tier players in tonight's squad has no relevance to prior commentary. 

I didn't argue otherwise. 

I said this would be the ideal campaign to build for the future. If McLeish agrees with that then that's great. I'm not 'arguing otherwise'. 

9 players out of 14 stands up to scrutiny. 

• Upvote 2

Well, at least we're not losing. 

On track for my 3-0 prediction... assuming we win the second half 2-0. 

We'll be expected to think that's great and we're 'back on track', and anyone not happy with a 3-0 win in a competitive match against a team ranked 854th is simply being unrealistic and 'never happy'. 

When you watch NI you realise how bad a job McLeish is doing

The biggest difference between us and Northern Ireland is they know how to defend. Our defensive organisation is pathetic in comparison to other sides at our level. Look at the first two goals against Kazakhstan or three of the four goals we lost to Belgium in the game last year. Completely amateurish - players not knowing where they're supposed to be, laughably giving the ball away in front of our own back four under no pressure, etc.