New Stadium Approved

There will be no Kingsford Stadium being built. Training facilities is as far as.it goes.for us Im afraid.

Nah min. Mr Milne and his cohorts wouldn't have all those diggers and other assorted excavation equipment running about digging holes and groundwork preparation on the stadium part of the site if it wasn't going ahead.

He's not a man to waste money on anything other than a certainty when it comes to building 

Nah min. Mr Milne and his cohorts wouldn't have all those diggers and other assorted excavation equipment running about digging holes and groundwork preparation on the stadium part of the site if it wasn't going ahead.

He's not a man to waste money on anything other than a certainty when it comes to building 

Will be interesting to see what happens once the Phase 1 part of the project is complete. It looks quite close to completion now, all the fencing and floodlights are now erected.

Will be interesting to see what happens once the Phase 1 part of the project is complete. It looks quite close to completion now, all the fencing and floodlights are now erected.

I agree.

And now that it is heading towards the finish line, the house next to the dual carriageway looks increasingly out of place.

For some reason I assumed the inhabitants of said dwelling would be old and probably not have sold up as possibly the house had been handed down, not interested in any financial gain and not wanting to be bothered with upheaval.

But...on more than a few occasions I've seen the owner getting in to her car, wandering about in garden, etc. She's young and pretty with long blonde hair. Not the stereotype I'd imagined.

But...on more than a few occasions I've seen the owner getting in to her car, wandering about in garden, etc. She's young and pretty with long blonde hair. Not the stereotype I'd imagined.

GWT is making arrangements to have an office instilled in the training centre as we speak......

^ Quite possible.

I visualise a balcony at the back of her house where she can watch the nubile young men training. Scantily clad, inserting a large athletic coloured rabbit into her moist vagina while it simultaneously caresses a willing and twitching anus in a circular fashion.

• Upvote 2

^ Quite possible.

I visualise a balcony at the back of her house where she can watch the nubile young men training. Scantily clad, inserting a large athletic coloured rabbit into her moist vagina while it simultaneously caresses a willing and twitching anus in a circular fashion.

Wow, didn’t expect to get a rager on this thread

^ Quite possible.

Would certainly see a steep rise in talent scouts with binoculars at the new training ground, all working for Marcelo Bielsa of course