Dominic Ball

He played 30 times for the bread man in season 2015/16 including the SC semi-final win over Celtic.

He's definitely better than Callum Morris.

Welcome aboard Dominic. In McInnes we trust.

I actually thought he was excellent in that semi final. If he plays to the level he set there then he'll be a good signing. Could be worth giving the benefit of the doubt before writing him off because he played for them for a season.

Naebody hates huns mair than me, but the boy likes his travels and probably wants to put that stench, with its prick bigot fans behind himself as soon as poss. Gie him a chance for fuck sake, we all make mistakes - like Stalin.

If he's shite, I'll join in the "ex-hun" rhetoric, but if he does well for the dandies, his days of squalor are over and he won't wake up screaming in the middle of the night from ex-hunnery. As Hannibal Lecter did for Clarisse, maybe we can help silence his Ibrox lambs.

• Upvote 3

My mate who is a big hun is jealous we've signed him. He has watched the huns week in week out for years and says he would have loved to have him back. As others have mentioned he said Ball was the stand out player the day they beat Celtic in the SC semi-final. The fact he can play right back, centre half and defensive midfield is a bonus as those were positions where we needed cover. He may end up being good enough to be in the starting 11 most weeks. He's been capped at England U20 level so there seems to be some potential there and he's still only 22 so hopefully his best years are ahead of him.

Let's give him a chance. I think getting £100k for Stockley and signing Ball on loan is a decent bit of deadline day transfer business. The squad looks more balanced now. All in all you have to say it's been a great transfer window for us.

• Upvote 1

Naebody hates huns mair than me, but the boy likes his travels and probably wants to put that stench, with its prick bigot fans behind himself as soon as poss. Gie him a chance for fuck sake, we all make mistakes - like Stalin.

DIngEwwUwAAXDO2.jpg

6ft plus and age 22 defender

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Ball

Didn't realise he was that young.

Played England U20s 2 seasons ago. So 20 when playing for huns.

Went through all Northern Ireland youth groups, U15-U21s.

Would think there may be something there, still developing.

Fuck knows. Definitely could do with all the help we can get in defence.

Nae gan to judge 'til I've seen him fuck up a few times... :drool: