Sevco Thread

42 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

When you look at who is left in.......and of course half of them will be gone anyway......the cunts really won't be frightened of anyone in the last 8. Hopefully they find a way to Hibs it v Slavia in the second leg, but I have a nasty suspicion sevco are headed for the semi's at least

I fancy them to go out on away goals. That Slavia team are decent 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hopefully no support being there will help an away win.

Unfortunately I think having no support has actually helped them this season. Their fans are prone to turning on them if they don't score early, whereas this season they've been allowed to remain patient in games. 

In saying that, most folk thought Leicester City would cruise through at home after securing a draw in Prague, but they were turned over at home. 

Imagine cheering on your wife while she bangs the neighbour, willing the other kid in your kids class to beat your child on sports day, wanting your neighbours garden to look better than yours or hoping your work colleague gets that promotion before you!!!!

Imagine supporting a team who refer to their mentally deranged sexual predator goalkeeper as “shagger”

Or a team who boo a silence to pay respect to the people who died to protect our country, the only team in Britain not to wear a poppy on their strip to remember those that fought for us.

If you can picture that then you have just entered the mind of an Aberdeen based hum or tim!!

I’ve never quite got my head round how you can support a team from a city that despises your own.

Just my opinion but feel free to support one of the two of them, but if you do you’re actually bit of a cunt

• Upvote 4
27 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tbf no team should be wearing the poppy. Absolute nonsense bringing that into sport 

Fair enough, each to their own.

I have family that I remember who served in the war and have listened to stories from my mother who was born in 1936 and was a child through the war. 
probably makes it mean more for me. 
I also realise that the less people hear about it the more it dilutes what happened. 
much the same as the 90’s ecstasy boom, I tell the young loon at work how good it was but all he’s interested in is green, he’ll never know how good it was

38 minutes ago, Farminator said:

Fair enough, each to their own.

I have family that I remember who served in the war and have listened to stories from my mother who was born in 1936 and was a child through the war. 
probably makes it mean more for me. 
I also realise that the less people hear about it the more it dilutes what happened. 

Yeah but thats the point. It's been corrupted. If it was just about ww1 and ww2 (what I always understood it to be when I was growing up ) I doubt anyone would have problem with it.   

Its not about the meaning being forgotten by the younger generations, its about the meaning having changed. 

But now instead of tragic conscripts fighting a good cause (at least in the case of ww2) , we're now honouring paid professionals many of whom subscribe to a pretty arrogant form of "make the world England" style British nationalism,  and engage in conflicts in areas of the world that should have fuck all to do with the UK - and they chose to sign up for this. 

If the people who made the poppys were clear that it is only ww1 and ww2 then I would happily wear one, but until then they can shove it.

Disappointed that AFC participate in this charade. At least give the players the choice. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
On 3/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, Ten Caat said:

When you look at who is left in.......and of course half of them will be gone anyway......the cunts really won't be frightened of anyone in the last 8. Hopefully they find a way to Hibs it v Slavia in the second leg, but I have a nasty suspicion sevco are headed for the semi's at least

Ajax

Villareal

Man U or Milan

Granada

Arsenal

Roma

Tottenham

?

FFS, calm doon min! ?

It's nae happening.

6 hours ago, Farminator said:

Imagine cheering on your wife while she bangs the neighbour, willing the other kid in your kids class to beat your child on sports day, wanting your neighbours garden to look better than yours or hoping your work colleague gets that promotion before you!!!!

Imagine supporting a team who refer to their mentally deranged sexual predator goalkeeper as “shagger”

Or a team who boo a silence to pay respect to the people who died to protect our country, the only team in Britain not to wear a poppy on their strip to remember those that fought for us.

If you can picture that then you have just entered the mind of an Aberdeen based hum or tim!!

I’ve never quite got my head round how you can support a team from a city that despises your own.

Just my opinion but feel free to support one of the two of them, but if you do you’re actually bit of a cunt

You sound like a hun.

Fuck off.

45 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The poppy was always about poor cunts sent off to fight another mans war whether justified or not.  Did none of you read Sunset Song?

ive no issue with it right up to the point someone insists someone else “must” wear it.  In these modern times you simply can’t do that.

Some of the biggest bores in Britain are the poppy police.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
11 hours ago, Farminator said:

weegies take note. ;)

6 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The poppy was always about poor cunts sent off to fight another mans war whether justified or not.  Did none of you read Sunset Song?

ive no issue with it right up to the point someone insists someone else “must” wear it.  In these modern times you simply can’t do that.

The poppy has been hijacked as a symbol of British military superiority by the right-wing fascists that wear it while doing nazi salutes. Rangers fans, mainly.

• Dildo 1

Journos will be circling to see what the 'Sick Dons Fans™' are saying about it. 

Bought success at Rangers, was shown up in England for the substandard manager he was and got sacked, came back and bought success at Rangers again. Oversaw the death of that club after massive malfeasance was uncovered. 

The End. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1