Social Media

Fridge

I’m nae on any of that shit but if you are you need to take the rough with the smooth surely. Especially if you are in the public eye.

Score a wonder goal, take the high fives, have a horrendous fuck up https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49414023ptake the abuse and there will clearly be someone will goes to far with racism, poofter chat.

Who gives a fuck dya.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49414023

Fun Fact - Before Social media, footballers and celebrities were never abused, racially or otherwise.  

Facebook and Twitter have invented bullying and must be stopped at all costs

or at least, that's what the media seem to want you to think.  

It's never "People should stop being cunts"  it's usually "Facebook needs to do more to stamp out abuse / dick pics / paedo rings"

The building I live in has a Facebook page. One of my favourite past times is winding up the people who comment on there. They are generally a bunch fannies. Last night we were woken up to some random junkie breaking in to the car park, screaming his head off and vandalising cars. These people are saying we should have sympathy for this guy as he me mentally unwell . Sums up everything that’s wrong with the world today, nobody gets held to account for their actions.

The building I live in has a Facebook page. One of my favourite past times is winding up the people who comment on there. They are generally a bunch fannies. Last night we were woken up to some random junkie breaking in to the car park, screaming his head off and vandalising cars. These people are saying we should have sympathy for this guy as he me mentally unwell . Sums up everything that’s wrong with the world today, nobody gets held to account for their actions.

Think this needs elaborated on. Why would the building have a Facebook page?

Surely just a WhatsApp group if it’s to discuss shit regarding upkeep or something.