Anthony O'connor.

Definitely. I think there's room for 2.

2 out and out centre halfs would be excessive but could certainly go for an experienced out and out right sided centre back and then a versatile player that can pick up some minutes in other positions.

I'll be surprised if he doesnt sign someone to be ahead of Devlin in the pecking order tbh.

Sign a fucking left back and left Consi be cover for CB and LB.

Its so obvious.

It's so frustrating watching how Aberdeen shape he squad at the moment. Overloaded in some areas and under prepared on others.

Who covers in right CH area when/if a returning crock like Devlin either isn't up to it or gets injured?

We need a right sided defender

Who covers in right CH area when/if a returning crock like Devlin either isn't up to it or gets injured?

I'd expect an experinced right centre half to appear from England championship or league one in the next couple of weeks.

Who covers in right CH area when/if a returning crock like Devlin either isn't isn't up to it or gets injured?

Yep agree with that.

But beyond that we still need more cover (as Razor points our) and I'm saying its fucking mental we don't just use Consi as he utility player he is and get a left back in.

McKenna might miss some games eventually. We really need more than Devlin and Reynolds

Yep agree with that.

But beyond that we still need more cover (as Razor points our) and I'm saying its fucking mental we don't just use Consi as he utility player he is and get a left back in.

McKenna might miss some games eventually. We really need more than Devlin and Reynolds

I'm still hoping Reynolds & Tansey can be used as makeweights is some fantastically shrewd (bordering on genius) piece of transferring business by McInnes

weve just moved on

O'Connor who was our first pick right centre back

Arnason who was an experienced international centre back

Ball who filled in at right back twice and centre half a couple more times

Harvie who played left back once and was on the bench a handful of times

....DM will sign a couple of defenders yet dont worry about that and I fully expect at least one to be a first pick

weve just moved on

O'Connor who was our first pick right centre back

Arnason who was an experienced international centre back

Ball who filled in at right back twice and centre half a couple more times

Harvie who played left back once and was on the bench a handful of times

....DM will sign a couple of defenders yet dont worry about that and I fully expect at least one to be a first pick

Oh I know we will no doubt sign at least one first choice defender & another back up (we have to) but the problem is that it won't be that hard to replace like for like for what has been released & that is the easy option

2 out and out centre halfs would be excessive but could certainly go for an experienced out and out right sided centre back and then a versatile player that can pick up some minutes in other positions.

I'll be surprised if he doesnt sign someone to be ahead of Devlin in the pecking order tbh.

That would make more sense but I'm already concerned about Devlins fitness never mind his ability.

Think we can do a lot better but didn't sany anything negative on his way out so wish him all the best.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/16292124.Bantams_move_no_step_back_for_O__39_Connor

Allegedly said plenty negative stuff whilst still here so hope his next sh***s a hedgehog and know we can do better but big question is can our scouting system/manager find them