Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

McLennan definitely deserves to keep his place. I'm done with May.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Shinnie

McGinn Anderson McLennan

Wilson

If Devlin and GMS are definitely still out I'd pick the same team but I'd play Anderson in the main striking position with Wilson behind.

Wright to come on for Wilson if he can't be bothered.

I see the usual nonsense on here. Ball has been very good the last two games but automatically he is the first to get dropped. The only player deserving of been dropped is McGinn. Cosgrove is obviously suspended so for me two changes would be made. Wright for McGinn and tbh I couldn't care who plays up front. I'd give Bruce a start just so he either plays brilliant and stays in the team or everyone calling for him to start can finally shut up when he does next to nothing in a team who creates very little.

I see the usual nonsense on here. Ball has been very good the last two games but automatically he is the first to get dropped. The only player deserving of been dropped is McGinn. Cosgrove is obviously suspended so for me two changes would be made. Wright for McGinn and tbh I couldn't care who plays up front. I'd give Bruce a start just so he either plays brilliant and stays in the team or everyone calling for him to start can finally shut up when he does next to nothing in a team who creates very little.

:rolleyes:

6pts off top with games in hand against most of them. Not so bad given the injuries and suspensions we've had to deal with.

That sounds really positive that.

The flip side is we are also 6 points behind the third placed team with no games in hand to them ;)

Best we can get from our games in hand is about fourth place realistically

We do have what we would normally say is an easy(ish) run of games coming up but these are the types of games we seem to be struggling with now lol

Next game is a tough one. St's on a long unbeaten run.

I think the Livi games will be our toughest games in that lot though lol

If Devlin and GMS are definitely still out I'd pick the same team but I'd play Anderson in the main striking position with Wilson behind.

Wright to come on for Wilson if he can't be bothered.

Definitely. Devlins injury must have been more serious than originally thought. Need to get a few months with the red wall back in force.

Thought Anderson would get more space and time on the ball playing abit behind. Let Wilson take all the abuse from the big lumps.

Fair play to Scott Wright lately. Looks like he's filled out abit.

Thank got Cosgrove is suspended.

He did his job as the target man at Ibrox by assisting on our crucial early goal.

(Wrongfully ejected.)

Doubt he'll play Saturday.

Considine seems to have shown up well in place of him so I think they'll let Devlin fully recover before pitching him back in. Lots of games in December so won't want to risk him if not 100%

Wise words.

I would love to see GMS back, but similarly wouldn't let him return until he is also 100% considering we have 9 (7 more) scheduled games in December.

The only player deserving of been dropped is McGinn. 

I don't think you are recognising the importance of the shift he put in at Ibrox.

Of our players, I seem to be the most critical of McGinn, but credit where it is due.

However, if GMS is able to play. We may see McGinn getting a wee shot up front after he's been asking for it.

Even when McGinn was our leading scorer (playing through the middle) we still had a recognised striker on the pitch.

Fatten them up and sell them on

:laughing:

I cannot believe people still want to see Stevie May start, he is absolutely abysmal.

Well the alternatives are Wilson and Anderson. Id like to see Anderson get a start but mcinnes clearly has reservations about that at the moment.

Wilson is a waste of space. Lazy as fuck. Just no excuse for that.

So given those choices who would you go for?

Young Ferguson has exceeded all our expectations a thousand times over already but we all know he will need rested on 2 or 3 occasions throughout the season. This would be the game I'd do it for after 180 minutes hard graft against the arse cheeks and especially having played an hour with only 10 men in midweek.

I'd replace him and Cosgrove with May and Anderson........it's pointless bringing either of them in singularly and playing one up top....we know it just doesn't work so let's see how they gel as a pairing.

2-0 (Anderson, McGinn)

Play same team as Wednesday (no one really deserves to be dropped). Put Anderson in for Cosgrove.

Not sure how many chances May/Wilson are going to get to hit the ground running (they've had enough as it is), Anderson must be getting a bit pissed off with these two firing blanks in front of him in the pecking order.

What Tyzo said, same as Wed but either Anderson up front or Scott Wright in and push McGinn up top. 

Wilson doesn't deserve another chance, he's a loan player from a Big EPL team so should be bursting his gut but he hasn't been arsed at all.  May I don't think offers anything other than endeavour so at worst should be used sparingly towards the end of a game.

We'll never know how good Anderson can be if we don't start him at some point.  Plus he's fae Banff so give him a go. :-)