Taxi for Calderwood?

• Site Sponsor
The bottom line is 7 points from our next 3 games and it's all wrapped up... Stop crying like a baby and "support" the team... Or just fcuk off and support some other team... :thumbs:

Another tosser who thinks he has a divine right to dis anyone who disagrees with him.

Pheck off

Another tosser who thinks he has a divine right to dis anyone who disagrees with him.

Pheck off

why!!???..... because he has the cheek to see the big piture instead of talkin sh*te and wanting the manager out because we lost a game! Get a grip!

• Site Sponsor
why!!???..... because he has the cheek to see the big piture instead of talkin sh*te and wanting the manager out because we lost a game! Get a grip!

Lost a game!! You want to get a grip if what you have seen is acceptable. We play bollocks and it is all down to the tactical genius.

• Site Sponsor

Jesus, what a shower of wankers. You desrve the team you have.

Don't rate the guy and have felt he overstayed his welcome halfway through second season.

His tactics are a joke and he never holds his hands up and says "I got it wrong".

If he is still here next season mediocrity will remain.

Is your username short for RETARD?

Without Calderwood we'd still be fannying about the bottom of the league with players like Derek Lilley and Jamie McQuilken you tube - get off his case.

Jesus, what a shower of wankers. You desrve the team you have.

And your never a Dons fan with comments like that - what a complete fud.

Lost a game!! You want to get a grip if what you have seen is acceptable. We play bollocks and it is all down to the tactical genius.

I see being third in the league more than acceptable!

I dont find being out of the cups in round 3/4 as acceptable but finishing 3rd in a league with Hibs and Hearts in it pretty good for the budget we have! If we start to lose 3/4 games in a row then its time to ask questions but in my opinion alot of people are seriously over reacting!!

• Site Sponsor

Without Calderwood we'd still be fannying about the bottom of the league with players like Derek Lilley and Jamie McQuilken you tube - get off his case.

Richie Byrne, Lee Mair, Craig Brewster, Lee Miller, inspirational stuff eh.

You tube?

Himmin, I've shat better

Stats speak for themselves 3 seasons and his acomplishments are fewer the ebbes.

A much maligned manager who improved the club each season he was here, 2 cup finals and 2 european qualifications.

Buhbyes jimmy

I am absolutly astonished that one person can speak so much sh*te.

F*cking hell, there is a lot of aggro on here just now!

Sh*te result at the weekend mixed with Monday morning hangovers maybe's? :thumbs:

Lots of agro because it's full of 'so called' fans that no very little about football.

I'm actually optimistic about the future. Put it this way, we are 3 points clear in third with 5 games left

and we have yet to hit anywhere near our best form this year.

It doesn't say alot for the standard of our league that we have managed challenging for 2nd place after some of the sh*te we have played this season.

If we had actually played well this season who knows where it could have lead.

And for those who would rather be entertained, then go to the f*cking cinema or carnival on a saturday.

A win is a win.

• Site Sponsor

And your never a Dons fan with comments like that - what a complete fud.

Aye right enough. Your the real fan.

Guest El Padre
Indeed you are.

So you don't want to be entertained at the match?

Entertainment vs Results. I think we've done this argument. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Rinse, Repeat.

Fall asleep.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people equate entertaining football with the inability to defend and the certainty of losing.

Entertainment doesn't have to mean us scoring umpteen goals and the opposition scoring umpteen minus one.

I mean - if all it took was to go all out kamikaze 2-4-4 we've already done that and frankly it wisnae very entertaining from where I was sitting.

I am delighted we are third in the league, but I also don't see any point in pretending that this is solely because of our performances rather than the generally poor quality of the teams behind us.

Entertainment, for me, would be quite simple right now. It would involve having midfielders on both sides of the pitch; less obsession with 'versatility' and playing players in their most effective roles; coaching players to pass the ball to each other rather than at random; not expecting Severin to be a one-man midfield; not constantly pumping high balls up to big centre halves; not ripping up the formation at half time when a bit more patience might see us through; putting in the occasional cross; giving two pretty good SPL strikers some service so they can prove their worth - that sort of thing.

All of this does not need to result in a 6-5. If it got us a few 1-0 wins but we looked like a team that was making progress in terms of skills and ability I'd be perfectly happy. I don't expect JC to get it right all the time and he doesn't have unlimited resources, but he seems to make the same mistakes over and over again.

• Site Sponsor
Kneejerk_small.jpg

Hee Hee.

Oh well for a boring topic that was fun.

It would be great to see the Dons actually being allowed to play the game without constant interference from the touchline. That will never happen with Jimmy I'm afraid, he is just too much of a control freak.

We have some decent players but they are continually played out of position and shifted constantly during the course of a game. The classic example of that being against the mighty Queens Park.

Just because a player is versatile we don't need to see the proof every week. I'm sure that Ryan Giggs could play in any outfield position he wants, but Fergie doesn't feel the need to prove it week after week.

Jimmy was quite right about Scott Severin he can play up front and he did do so for Hearts. Unfortunately the Hearts fans said he was sh*te.

I'm as big a Dons fan as anyone on this board, my record speaks for itself (45 years of continuous support on the terraces and in the stands) and I don't need to justify myself to any of you and I ain't interested in trying. If you think he is doing a good job that is up to you. I do not apologise for wanting a team who win AND entertain.

Someone mentioned fickle supports. In my opinion Hibs have the most fickle. Yet look at their crowds. They don't know what will happen week on week but by God do they enjoy their games. They also get cup runs. As for Europe. Yes it would be good to get a wee trip abroad, but let's face it we are in for a tanking. Far better to do well domestically and enjoying it than chasing a trip to Latvia.

Lets sack JC because I'd rather not have top 6 finishes every season. If we get rid of him I'm sure they'l be a cue of the worlds elite after his job. He makes some stupid decisions but so do all managers he's one of the best we've had in ages and we're a respected team again after years of relegation scrap, let's not be f*cking stupid and appreciate the fact we're a decent team again.

If you don't like it don't reply.

So you are a fan of his then?

I'm a lot happier than than I have been since I started going along to watch in 1994. Coca Cola Cup was my happiest moment obviously but I don't see the point in celebrating the fact Ebbe got us to two finals when we lost them both, basically playing for a draw.

Can't see why so many people are unhappy we are third.

Guest Stoney
How can anyone slag calderwood? the man has worked wonders with our great team, we are now in a position to go in to europe and win games there.

Calderwood= Best AFC manager since Fergie!!!!!!!!

LOL yep a total of ZERO trophys - all hail jimmy calderwood :thumbs:

Guest CAPSLOCK
LOL yep a total of ZERO trophys - all hail jimmy calderwood :thumbs:

NEVERMIND, YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT YOUR BELOVED MAN U TO PICK YOU UP TROPHEYS.

We are in 3rd place in the league and in poll position for a European place. Anyone who is calling for JC's head just now is, in my opinion, a moron. It wasn't so long ago we were struggling to stay in the league and now 3rd place isn't enough!

:cry:

My point exactly... But apparently I am the moron... :thumbs: