Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

Presume no cash turnstiles? 

Daft imo. Open 2 for South and 2 for DD from 2-3pm would cost (I'd guess) about 50 quid in wages plus 4 free seats.

It's so easy without actually needing cash to get a fucking ticket on the day.

A 'cash' turnstile is not needed.

Just moaning for moanings sake, which is absolutely out of character for you.

It's so easy without actually needing cash to get a fucking ticket on the day.

A 'cash' turnstile is not needed.

Just moaning for moanings sake, which is absolutely out of character for you.

Not moaning, I've a season ticket so makes no odds to me, I just think the club are missing a trick here.

I agree its easy to get a ticket in advance but I've witnessed in the past folk in The Pitt at 2:45 tagging along to the game with others who have season tickets/match tickets and them paying at the gate. That option is not available now so the club are losing out (granted not on vast sums).

As I said above it would cost next to nothing to open 4 turnstiles to allow for last minute punters to attend.

Not moaning, I've a season ticket so makes no odds to me, I just think the club are missing a trick here.

I agree its easy to get a ticket in advance but I've witnessed in the past folk in The Pitt at 2:45 tagging along to the game with others who have season tickets/match tickets and them paying at the gate. That option is not available now so the club are losing out (granted not on vast sums).

As I said above it would cost next to nothing to open 4 turnstiles to allow for last minute punters to attend.

You were moaning.

Your rationale is specious at best, anyone who wants to attend can be easily accommodated by the club, in its existing formats.

But the club should re-open patg options just because a few people and it would be a few, like yourselves, who live in the 20th century think its a good idea. And of course, according to you would be virtually costless...

• Downvote 2

You were moaning.

Your rationale is specious at best, anyone who wants to attend can be easily accommodated by the club, in its existing formats.

But the club should re-open patg options just because a few people and it would be a few, like yourselves, who live in the 20th century think its a good idea. And of course, according to you would be virtually costless...

:laughing: Chill oot 21st Century Space Man.

Presume no cash turnstiles? 

Daft imo. Open 2 for South and 2 for DD from 2-3pm would cost (I'd guess) about 50 quid in wages plus 4 free seats.

That ^ is moaning? And aye, it would cost next to nowt and would take in more than the cost and aye, the club are missing a trick (like I said).

:)

• Upvote 1

I'd rather Consi was benched now we have Lowe.

Thoughts?

Given its only stenhousemuir id rather Hoban or Reynolds got the nod at centre half.

Absolutely guarantee Consi retains his place though.

Aye. If Hoban is fit then get him in.

I can't see Reynolds featuring too much, presume he will just be cover from now on.

Regardless its good news we won't have Consi at LB.

Cash is king.

Fucking about with cards, in the pub especially, is a sin. 

Gads.

This is a magnificent point,, cunts getting their cards out to pay for drinks in a busy bar is a cunt. Why don’t you make the bar staff take even longer after mixing your fucking gayboy cocktails while I’m waiting for beer! Pricks, there should be a wanker section for card paying idiots!

Maybe this should go to the Pet Hates thread.........

• Upvote 1

This is a magnificent point,, cunts getting their cards out to pay for drinks in a busy bar is a cunt. Why don’t you make the bar staff take even longer after mixing your fucking gayboy cocktails while I’m waiting for beer! Pricks, there should be a wanker section for card paying idiots!

Maybe this should go to the Pet Hates thread.........

Contactless min. Quicker than paying cash.

Mind you Americans aren't too big on the uptake for contactless so I can see why it's an issue for you.

I get quite fucking irate when someone says "we don't take card" these days. Your business deserves to fail if that's the case.

So do I. Was walking up George street the other day, early for an appointment. Thought I’d nip into one of these new cafes that keep popping up, for a coffee. Didn’t take fucking card. In the days of contactless, that’s very silly. Probably closed down within the year.

Fuck carrying cash.