Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That cunt in the silver jacket needs a brain injury, one caused by repeated blunt traumas. For the sole reason of wearing that jacket, irrespective if he bought it or not. His taste isn't the fatal weakness. It's the wearing of it that causes unacceptable offence. 

Fuckin hell.

The jacket is a joke from the show.

Guest milne_afc
26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I see thon reality TV stars that made a million quid out of a plea to take their cancer child to Singapore have ‘announced’ (sickening tbh)’that the Dr’s here were right and the child is going to die. 

Lol.

Modern day grifters.

17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I had a rant against a fat accie bitch.

Provoked, reminded and inspired by the preceding post about prayer, this being a habit of hers.

You invoked Douglas Ross, in an apparent dispute of my rant.

He is not NE. Now you correctly state that too many in the NE are Tories.

Are you taking issue with my anti cunt Patel stance or seeking to open a new debate?

Haha

I didnt read any of the previous posts just the latest, yours. No idea about Patel and what shes been up too. Shes a tory therefore a cunt. 

I was making the point that theres plenty in the NE who will still vote for her party regardless.

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Haha

I didnt read any of the previous posts just the latest, yours. No idea about Patel and what shes been up too. Shes a tory therefore a cunt. 

I was making the point that theres plenty in the NE who will still vote for her party regardless.

She’s up to her fat tits in Jew meddlin, that’s what she’s been up too. A dangerous woman

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

She’s up to her fat tits in Jew meddlin, that’s what she’s been up too. A dangerous woman

Conservative UK home secretary bumming up Israel, standard policy.

Im assuming thats whats been happening? I dont follow politics because i now give zero fucks and hate them all, and it bores me to tears.

So shes not a moozie? Whos her team? 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Patel was getting sacked or something by Theresa Frigidity Virgin and was out of the country being bought by the Jews. She's an evil cunt, independent of her money grabbing from the purse of the corrupt. 

I think she was visiting her Jew conspirators last year at the height of lock down?