Tv Series

Watching The Boys on Amazon just now, another comic adaptation on an alternative superhero story. Pretty good so far compared with the books and some naughtiness in it too, maybe tits, not noticed yet

Quite enjoyed them. With just 3 moans-

Hugely toned down from the debauchery of the books.

Hughie should be Scottish

Karl Urbans cockney accent is terrible.

Having said all that, it's still quite funny and Karl Urban as Billy Butcher is actually quite good.

Like every other fictional TV show then?

:hysterical:   Bluts thinks all shows are fly on the wall documentaries. He spent ages when he was in Manchester looking for Weatherfield and the Rovers Return.

lol

think one of the crew did end up on the corrie set after a night out

aye SF min that stranger things looks mega geeky (&crap)

pretendy scaredy rubbish

makes TWD look believable

He’s meant to be an annoying character though, I do like that they take the piss out of his crap accent too. did you see the scene at the God convention? “Did you just call God, the C word?” brilliant

Yeah.  Also when he meets Homelander.  "Love the accent". 

• Upvote 1

The Shield is right up with the greatest tv of all time.  I remember watching It and actually near sweating with the suspense during episodes.  Absolute top drawer stuff

It's very under rated as of course it gets unfavourably compared to The Wire which was also around at the time. Haven't re watched The Shield in ages. It's a Top 3 of all time for me. Shawn Ryan also Exec Produced The Chicago Code for Network TV (which means it's PG by comparison) which was wonderfully written but again unfavourably compared to The Shield and The Wire. Very under appreciated. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1620950/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_9