Levein

Hearts fans supporting 20s plenty. Dinnae blame us, fans don't set the prices. I agree it's ridiculous and question what the SPFL Board is all about.

Are the tynecastle heedyins charging 34 quid for the hearts side of the stand?? Thought the prices for same stand had to be the same!!

Two poor teams to watch and a likely spankin for Aberdeen. £34 aint cutting it for me.

The full fat huns love the diet hun love in and would pay that as they are all bams.

Top 3 Aberdeen FC legends

Go...

John Hewitt (cos he scored it)

Eoin Jess (young lad has great potential)

Teddy Scott - no other word than legend could ever describe this man as well.

Now please, just fuck off with your utter negativity and virginal attempts at oneupmanship. You really are an embarrassment to your mother.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd

John Hewitt (cos he scored it)

Eoin Jess (young lad has great potential)

Teddy Scott - no other word than legend could ever describe this man as well.

Now please, just fuck off with your utter negativity and virginal attempts at oneupmanship. You really are an embarrassment to your mother.

Contender for Post of the Decade

This guy doesn't know whether it's Gorgie Road or Greta Thunberg.

Swivel eyed goober.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50778706

Legend in the making. He's here two mins. Recall Cochrane and Mcdonald. Put Levein on ignore. Demote Fox, Daly and MacPhee. Promote Kirk. Change training. New tactics. Reach out to the fans properly.

I have a good feeling about this. Even if today and next few weeks don't deliver. He will. In time.

Good luck Herr Gaffer.

Legend in the making. He's here two mins. Recall Cochrane and Mcdonald. Put Levein on ignore. Demote Fox, Daly and MacPhee. Promote Kirk. Change training. New tactics. Reach out to the fans properly.

I have a good feeling about this. Even if today and next few weeks don't deliver. He will. In time.

Good luck Herr Gaffer.

TBF the bar for legends are pretty low at Hearts, Levein, Gary Mackay etc. 

Guest the shepherd

TBF the bar for legends are pretty low at Hearts, Levein, Gary Mackay etc.

...Walter Kidd, Sandy Jardine. Another name for Sandy Jardine is found within the letters of Arsenal.