Nfl

RAZOR

Fair enough, but remember you said 1st round pick WR, the vast majority of the quality WRs in the NFL were not 1st round picks, it tends to be a boom or bust position.

All I'll say is this, CBS Sportsline's win model, had his acquisition making 0.00% difference to Dallas' ability to win games this season.

And they gave up a first rounder for him.

I guess time will tell. They've got a 24 year old WR with elite level talent. He could be a franchise cornerstone for 5-8 years, even if he can't make the difference this year.

I think it's a good deal for Dallas. An elite WR and better O-line play (from a line that should be playing better) and they can be real contenders.

Very strange line in College Football this week

Michigan State -2.5 at Maryland

On the surface not unusual but a Maryland player died after summer practice earlier in the year.

This week, the head coach who was on administrative leave as re-instated, which led to players walking out of a meeting with him, apparently players brawling, a student protest and eventually him getting fired - all within 24 hours.

So the preparation for the game has been affected to say the least.

It looks like a licence to print money at -2.5...

Saints looking strong again tonight. Fear is that they've peaked too early and will fade out early doors in the playoffs.

That is a concern, they have a lot of swagger right now.

Not looked at the schedule, but since the NFL tends to pack the late season schedule with division games and their division is criminal, they could run the table, which I think they would need to go to the Superbowl as I don't see anyone winning in the dome.

That is a concern, they have a lot of swagger right now.

Not looked at the schedule, but since the NFL tends to pack the late season schedule with division games and their division is criminal, they could run the table, which I think they would need to go to the Superbowl as I don't see anyone winning in the dome.

They've still got to play the Panthers twice ffs.