Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Yes, it would have made far more sense for the team from the east end of Glasgow and the team from Motherwell to play in Edinburgh...

Aye it definitely would. That's what Aberdeen and all others have put up with since football began. Neutrality is not considered.

The weegies are the problem. They're all criminal in conscience.

Yes, that extra 11 miles that Motherwell travelled today took it out of them...

You're missing the point completely in true ignorant weegie fashion.

The venue should be neutral. One look at that nonsense today, not a single element of it was neutral.

The media are also appalling, Sinclair blatantly dives and gets a fellow pro sent off, not even mentioned in the BBC report after the game. Contrast that with the hysteria Stockley had to put up with after the cup final.

If the incident with Sinclair had happened at the other end there is no way the referee would have made the decision he did. Soon as Moult got wiped out by Boyata, no free kick, I knew Motherwell were on a hiding to nothing.

• Upvote 3

You're missing the point completely in true ignorant weegie fashion.

The venue should be neutral. One look at that nonsense today, not a single element of it was neutral.

The media are also appalling, Sinclair blatantly dives and gets a fellow pro sent off, not even mentioned in the BBC report after the game. Contrast that with the hysteria Stockley had to put up with after the cup final.

If the incident with Sinclair had happened at the other end there is no way the referee would have made the decision he did. Soon as Moult got wiped out by Boyata, no free kick, I knew Motherwell were on a hiding to nothing.

I dont see how things would have been any different had they been played at pittodrie, ibrox or murrayfield.

As for your other points, Im not disputing that...

(Also, I assume you wont be calling Motherwell weegies any longer either?)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I dont see how things would have been any different had they been played at pittodrie, ibrox or murrayfield.

As for your other points, Im not disputing that...

(Also, I assume you wont be calling Motherwell weegies any longer either?)

Motherwell are weegies, but the game is played in the hometown of Celtic. Simple as that. Whether it's 10 miles or 1,000 miles makes no difference. Celtic don't need to travel or inconvenience themselves in any way. Motherwell do. The dice are loaded before anything happens.

The fact that Celtic needed to cheat to win is disgusting, the icing on a massively corrupt cake. Thomson must be getting paid for that.

Motherwell are weegies, but the game is played in the hometown of Celtic. Simple as that. Whether it's 10 miles or 1,000 miles makes no difference. Celtic don't need to travel or inconvenience themselves in any way. Motherwell do. The dice are loaded before anything happens.

Youve been trolling...shame on me

• Downvote 1

Aye. I mind they complained we got marginally more tickets last season, despite being told their sponson commitments and having their own 'end' was what had caused the problem in the first place.

Correct. The cunts wanted to have their cake and eat it, as they always do.

The mere fact that they have what they call a "Celtic end" shows how unfit for purpose Hampden fucking is. It can't be normal. Do Man Utd have an end at Wembley?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your average glory hunting plastic paddy probably travelled further than most Motherwell fans to reach Hampden.

• Upvote 1

The average salary for a first-team player at PSG is £6.5m. Celtic's average pay is £735,040 per year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42141794

​And your point is ?

And Celtics budget is 17.2 times that of Motherwell yet they still needed to load the dices to win.

Edit: I've just noticed at the bottom of the article that Celtic spend almost as much as the whole league put together.

SPFL is as competitive as Tyson fighting a 10 year old.

that would be great, thanks

You really are an ignorant cunt, aren't you? The last time the game in Scotland wasn't transparently bent (and it was before) was just before Souness descended. Name the year we will next win a championship.

I follow the team and have limited expectations, given the evidence placed before me. A cup win would be nice now and again. I'm a realist who was lucky enough to have been young enough to appreciate the greatest era in our club's history. It won't happen again...realism.

• Downvote 2