U20's Thread

Do we reckon Frank Ross has got the minerals to step up and fill a Ryan Christie-shaped void in the first team next season?

Frank Ross was the outstanding player again yesterday.Things happened when he was on the ball,he can find space,his cross for the opening goal was perfect.He can dribble and beat a man,something few players even aspire to do nowadays.He is at the same stage as Scott Wright now and needs first team games.

The little I've seen of him, and what I've heard of him from people in the know (Community Coaches close to Jim Crawford), he appears to be a very bright talent. I thought he did very well in his short appearance against St Johnstone last month and I'm hoping he can be the one to step up next season if not before.

Sonoftherock,Ryan Fraser was always an exciting player to watch at Balgownie in youth matches.He was small and could slalom down the wing leaving big defenders in his wake,I watched him every other Friday afternoon and he was a talent and showed this in every game.He has taken an unusual route and I am pleased he is doing well.I agree with you he is a man who knows his own mind and it is good to see.

https://t.co/3zV0PKk3bB

Hit n hope... fuck off.

Exactly. Shite weegie media even attempt to deny full credit where it's due wi the young uns.

You clearly see him looking up to see the keeper off his line & he hits a sweet lob over the top of their 'so highly rated super kid keeper'

The fact that their young STAR keeper has just been making them all wank over him in the media & just signed a new deal means the goal simply must be written off as luck

Exactly. Shite weegie media even attempt to deny full credit where it's due wi the young uns.

You clearly see him looking up to see the keeper off his line & he hits a sweet lob over the top of their 'so highly rated super kid keeper'

The fact that their young STAR keeper has just been making them all wank over him in the media & just signed a new deal means the goal simply must be written off as luck

Correct. Couldn't help themselves. If that had been Ehoinhn McGhonghinalghaban or some fucker from the Celtic U17s it would have been "CELTS WONDERKID STRIKES AGAIN"

“Hit n hope”

He’s away celebrating as soon as it left his boot. @AndyC esque.

:laughing: He only scored heiders min!

To be fair to the record (spit), I described it on twitter, with tongue firmly in cheek that it was a hit n' hope, and they've quoted that. They didn't need to put the clip out there and as RUL says, it's a pretty positive article.

To be fair to the record (spit), I described it on twitter, with tongue firmly in cheek that it was a hit n' hope, and they've quoted that. They didn't need to put the clip out there and as RUL says, it's a pretty positive article.

'Dad belittling son's achievements'

Dinna defend the record min. Cracking goal and as someone said, I like the way he was off celebrating as soon as he hit it.

The Balgownie down wind and swirl helps create oppurtunities like this. Several 25 yard specials into that goal..Dean Campbell has spotted the keeper off his line and hits his shot perfectly.One of the best goals I've seen at Balgownie. Running away to celebrate before the ball hits the net is class.

Brotherly love eh. Wand o a left peg on him.

celtic having played 3 games is fucking abysmal

Indeed it is. How can they excuse them missing so many domestic games because of euro games?

At the very fkn least they can play their home games ffs. Also the not too distant away games. Which is pretty much all of them. When do they expect to play these games? At all the other clubs time/expense/inconvenience basically