Wasp nest

noelsbeard

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I moved into my flat I looked in the shed and saw a wasp nest. It was empty so getting rid wasn't a problem. I was cuttin the grass a couple of weeks ago and saw a lone wasp blatantly building this nest again. It was about the size of a golf ball. I knocked it doon and the wasp buzzed away and there were about 6 or 8 little larvae in there already. I threw the remains of the nest over the hedge.

A few years back when I was still living at my Dad's hoose there was a wasp nest under ground. One of the dogs got stung and her face swoll up so it was time to wage war. I got a pump action water sprayer, put some wasp killer in it and took them on like a boss. None of this "from long range" pish. This battle was up close and personal. And like Baggy (I think?) I was hugely disappointed by their lack of fight. It was worse than watching Aberdeen go 1 down at Ibrox. Not once did I get stung. The fuckers that came out of the nest just flew away. They were basically drowned in wasp killer. They've never been back.

• 3 years later...

There's some crackin old threads on the go.

T&P's old man was my math's teacher.

Lovely man but he was pish at his job as my results prove.

I can confirm Tommys maths are shit, I asked him a simple Pythagoras equation at half time on Sunday and I could tell his mind was a vacuum, I went back to my seat happy knowing that no matter the result I was going home happy.*

*I may have made this up....did speak to him though, lovely guy, has a smile to turn any straight guy to a rampant poofter. I have piles so resisted the urge.

I can confirm Tommys maths are shit, I asked him a simple Pythagoras equation at half time on Sunday and I could tell his mind was a vacuum, I went back to my seat happy knowing that no matter the result I was going home happy.*

*I may have made this up....did speak to him though, lovely guy, has a smile to turn any straight guy to a rampant poofter. I have piles so resisted the urge.

I thought you resisted the urge coz your daughter was with you :-)