Films

Watched Fractured last night on Netflix.

2/10 and nae tits.

That's 90 minutes of life I won't get back. Utter pish 'Thriller' about a bloke who takes his family to a hospital following an accident only for them to disappear and for the hospital to deny that they were ever there.

Bet you cannot predict what the 'twist' at the end of the story involves.....?

That and El camino in the last week. I feel Netflix should be giving me a free sub for a year for having to endure that dirt.

That and El camino in the last week. I feel Netflix should be giving me a free sub for a year for having to endure that dirt.

Most of the movies that they fire out are dire. Ozark, mindhunter and the expanse were the only reasons I kept it. The expanse is now on Amazon, so I can see my subscription stopping and starting around new series of the other shows starting.

If anyone wants to tell me the twist at the end of fractured feel free to post here or PM me as I turned it off way before then.

Basically his daughter died when she fell into the hole. When he hit his wife she dies as she impaled her head on an iron rod.

He put them both into the book of his car, drove to hospital and went in himself. So aye he basically imagined the whole bit about the hospital having his wife and kid.

It ends with him killing a few security guards and escaping in his car with some patient who he believes to be his wife.

As previously stated above, it's utter pish.

Official Secrets

Based on true story of burd working for GCHQ who leaked a memo before the start of the Iraq war. It's a solid enough tale if a bit staid but I'll forgive that as it shows politicians and governments up for the type of vermin they are.  Does more to raise the hackles than the likes of Chris Morris' The Day Shall Come.

Pressured into the role imo

There must come a stage when they don’t give a fuck anymore, although Chevy Chase seems to be the exception to the rule.

Fridge - do you want to read this script? No I am a multi millionaire how much are the paying me for this utter horse shit movie? Not giving a flying fuck what the plot is just tell me what you want me to do. Deal, just feed me the lines and give me the cash.

There must come a stage when they don’t give a fuck anymore, although Chevy Chase seems to be the exception to the rule.

Fridge - do you want to read this script? No I am a multi millionaire how much are the paying me for this utter horse shit movie? Not giving a flying fuck what the plot is just tell me what you want me to do. Deal, just feed me the lines and give me the cash.

De Niro for instance.