Out Of Contract

Maynard 

Monakana

Parker

Storey

Burns

Wylde

That’s not even all of them just in DMs reign you daft cunt. Not even bothering to go back the full ten years

Pretty much this, hysterical witch hunt as usual with the bams

I'd dispute most of that, if not all.

But aside that, he point I'm making, which I should perhaps have made clearer, is Gallagher is horrific, but getting game times in most matches.

None of those you quoted played in anything like the % matches our star spangled misfit has.

He is not a football player, he is a headless chicken.

There is fuck all hysterical about pointing that out.

To suggest otherwise, is well, hysterics.

Fantastic games and a great time to be a Dons fan, Hearts game 2-2 and we pushed forward with Jess, Booth, Shearer and Mason all on the pitch

Was that not the game that Hearts goalie got injured in the warm up though?  And they had to play the whole game with their striker (Baird?) in goal?

EDIT: no I just watched a bit of that you tube and realised it obviously wasn't that game.  Googled it and we won 3-2 in the game I'm thinking of.

Was that not the game that Hearts goalie got injured in the warm up though?  And they had to play the whole game with their striker (Baird?) in goal?

EDIT: no I just watched a bit of that you tube and realised it obviously wasn't that game.  Googled it and we won 3-2 in the game I'm thinking of.

That team was amazing to watch. Actually read an interview with Bett where he said he didn't enjoy the Miller era as much due to change in football style which I thought was odd.

I'd dispute most of that, if not all.

But aside that, he point I'm making, which I should perhaps have made clearer, is Gallagher is horrific, but getting game times in most matches.

None of those you quoted played in anything like the % matches our star spangled misfit has.

He is not a football player, he is a headless chicken.

There is fuck all hysterical about pointing that out.

To suggest otherwise, is well, hysterics.

They didn’t get game time? I wonder why

We agreed a fee right at the very start when we took him on loan

Why bother posting utter time-wastery like that?

Perhaps we agreed to pay a reduced fee.

Perhaps we agreed to exercise the option.

Perhaps other people weren't aware an option was in place.

Perhaps your post was far more pointless and "time-wastery" than mine.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Reports that Dean Campbell to extend his contract from 2021 to 2023.

Good news if correct.

Needs to improve dramatically.

Looked poor alongside Ferguson (got bullied a couple of times in big games) can't get into the team with our entire central midfield out (Bryson, Ojo and Gleeson) and behind 2 defenders in the midfield pecking order.

Looked the biz for the reserves so maybe needs a loan move once we get bodies back.

Smart work by the club.

Still not even 19. A wee loan to a lower half Premier or top half championship club for half a season might be in order

A lot of people have been saying that for the last couple seasons. Surprised he hasn’t had a loan somewhere already, especially when McInnes prefers to play full backs in midfield over him.

He was playing some nice passes about against hibs

Mcinnes was saying on redtv that he is too nice (2 cars on the drive @@ollie1903 ?)and needs to play more forward passes

I think he will kick on from here

The pass he played through for Scotland against Germany for our goal was exquisite

If he cant get into the side when we have 1 fit central midfielder he's unlikely to get in once Ojo and Bryson are fit.

Loan in Jan would suit all.

A lot of people have been saying that for the last couple seasons. Surprised he hasn’t had a loan somewhere already, especially when McInnes prefers to play full backs in midfield over him.

Agree. If were playing Leigh and Vyner ahead of him, this indicates to me McInnes doesn't feel he's ready yet.  Would love to see him starting week in, week out for a bottom half, or championship club during the second half of the season.  Not sure how developing a splintered arse is going to benefit a young lad of that age.

Agree. If were playing Leigh and Vyner ahead of him, this indicates to me McInnes doesn't feel he's ready yet.  Would love to see him starting week in, week out for a bottom half, or championship club during the second half of the season.  Not sure how developing a splintered arse is going to benefit a young lad of that age.

If he’s not willing to play him against bottom half teams (some of which we have really struggled against) how can he justify loaning him to them?

McInnes is the problem with so many of our young players. It’s not the players that are the problem.

• Upvote 1