Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

I did it last week man.

Never got the video though cos the boy just handed me the cup. I was the only prick there so there was nae need for him to shout my name.

#starbuckswednesday hashtag on Instagram

@Dad Cunt is too crass and obvious. I'm bound to get some wideboy who can speak a little lingo then I will look the cunt. !!

@Sooperhanz Good shout !! hahaha.

Bugger

Its my job that does it son; knee-deep in duties on a constant basis. Wrote off half my annual leave last year; have only used 1/2 a day this year; taking a couple of days off leaves me with a mountain of shit to do when return...so now I just dont anymore.

Its not like Im crying myself to sleep at night or anything - but Im in a constant state of jangliness; feels like I've dropped 4 or five double espressos on a fairly constant basis.

At the point where I feel a tad trapped tbh; if I was to drop dead tomorrow it'd be fucking pandemonium (no cunt has a clue about anything Im doing day to day / several customers are offered a lil extra rope to assist with the finances etc) - but it pays the bills I guess haha

Ach well - a drippy drop or two of CBD; and I'll be right as rain.

Not getting any green at the mo Dad?

Its my job that does it son; knee-deep in duties on a constant basis. Wrote off half my annual leave last year; have only used 1/2 a day this year; taking a couple of days off leaves me with a mountain of shit to do when return...so now I just dont anymore.

Its not like Im crying myself to sleep at night or anything - but Im in a constant state of jangliness; feels like I've dropped 4 or five double espressos on a fairly constant basis.

At the point where I feel a tad trapped tbh; if I was to drop dead tomorrow it'd be fucking pandemonium (no cunt has a clue about anything Im doing day to day / several customers are offered a lil extra rope to assist with the finances etc) - but it pays the bills I guess haha

I've started to feel angry and stressed recently due to working to much. I get home at weekends and I'm a total moany prick (yeah, yeah, I'm a prick all the time).

Need a holiday.

What the fuck do you do that puts you in that state?

It'll be a combo deal son - CBD through the week, then hair down at the weekend.

Have some Northern Lights to grab shortly as it happens - emphasis on relaxation and stress/pain relief; so just the dab.

Any Thai stick through your way? Loads knocking about here just now. Doesn't look much, dry and a bit twiggy, but very relaxing.

The repair bill for the Capri!

No caviar for Mario this week then....poor loon ;)

You don't come across as a particularly stressed or anxious individual matey,but who knows what goes on in the deep recesses of the mind.

Um okay, you can't tell by erratic postings? Pray for @@Dad

Sort that shite out at work Dad, HR dept get a meeting, make it official and recorded then they are duty bound to help you out. Or just burn yourself out and spend your life on work, nae cool. Plus when you're less stressed you'll make better selections on the DWT (MT™)