Sevco Thread

"Let's go"

See ya then! bye!

Fucking losers.

Ps- is it just me or are we about to discover that Gerrard is as thick as 2 short planks and speaks like an absolute dimwit?

Despite his "leader on the pitch" reputation as a player I have a bit of a hunch he might turn out to be an utterly weak wristed spaz as a leader off the pitch.

"Let's go"

See ya then! bye!

Fucking losers.

Ps- is it just me or are we about to discover that Gerrard is as thick as 2 short planks and speaks like an absolute dimwit?

Despite his "leader on the pitch" reputation as a player I have a bit of a hunch he might turn out to be an utterly weak wristed spaz as a leader off the pitch.

Aye standin in the long grass arguin wi the mutant huns and explaining losing and out of the europa league at first time of trying??

When it comes down to it the Sevco strips portray exactly what their fans want to portray when they walk about the shops, high street whatever.

You might think they say "I support Rangers"

They don't

They message is "I hate catholics"

That's why they need strips in orange and with sashes, keeping "on message".

Actually they didn't. They said he was chairman of a holding company which just happened to have the word club in the title. He was thus outwith the remit and scope of the FPP test as long as he took no active role in the subsidiary company which also had the word club in the title but should not be confused with the Club which is something completely different. Or some such shite.

Yeah I think BWG is also right though.

They announced Dave was fit and proper no issues etc.

Then Mike Ashley too them to court and only when they were forced to demonstrate how they had cleared him as fit and proper did they then admit that as he was only chairman of the holding company they hadn't cleared him as fit and proper and didn't need to.

Meanwhile he continues to behave as if he is the club chairman and all the media, SFA and everyone in the game treats him as if he is absolutely 100% club chairman.

Watch for when the legal shit really hits the fan and the SFA say "it's ok it's ok he's only chairman of the holding company, remember?" and take no action.

Ps- If Milne got in this sort of bother the Huns would be releasing indignant club statements demanding the SFA take all sorts of punitive measures against Aberdeen and calling on the baying mob to burn down Hampden if it doesn't happen immediately.

Yeah I think BWG is also right though.

They announced Dave was fit and proper no issues etc.

Then Mike Ashley too them to court and only when they were forced to demonstrate how they had cleared him as fit and proper did they then admit that as he was only chairman of the holding company they hadn't cleared him as fit and proper and didn't need to.

Meanwhile he continues to behave as if he is the club chairman and all the media, SFA and everyone in the game treats him as if he is absolutely 100% club chairman.

Watch for when the legal shit really hits the fan and the SFA say "it's ok it's ok he's only chairman of the holding company, remember?" and take no action.

Ps- If Milne got in this sort of bother the Huns would be releasing indignant club statements demanding the SFA take all sorts of punitive measures against Aberdeen and calling on the baying mob to burn down Hampden if it doesn't happen immediately.

You saying Milne should be doing this?