Pet Hates

StandFree1982

On of my mates likes to put me in awkward situations by calling me up saying if his wife ever asks I was with him at such and such a concert of football match.

Never been asked outright by his wife if that has ever been the case but not looking forward to it happening either!

Just wait until they ask you when you're mrs is there, and they proceed to to point out that you weren't at said gig/football...that's awkward

On of my mates likes to put me in awkward situations by calling me up saying if his wife ever asks I was with him at such and such a concert of football match.

Never been asked outright by his wife if that has ever been the case but not looking forward to it happening either!

You should start fucking her. She’d never ask you if you were with him then. He’s got an alibi and you don’t get asked the awkward question. Everyone wins.

People that ask for favours

No get to fuck

Dont mind people asking for help, since 95% of people are hopeless cunts who cant bang a nail into wood... but for the live of fuck get out of my way and stay out of my way while I do it.

You're not helping by hovering right next to me.