Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

He sure is. Hearts probably negotiated a bit of a discount from the amount they'd have to pay a manager separately when they made Potter manager as well as D.O.F. so I doubt they're in any great rush to bin him, especially with the new stand overcost fiasco. But I reckon if Holt keeps Livi up another season then you might find Potter voluntarily stepping aside and Hearts appointing Holt who would still be relatively cheap.

If they fail to make Europe again I can't see him surviving 'as manager'. 

Yeah, his director of football will be furious with him and punish him.......

DoF doesn't fire managers though, the club owner / directors directly sack managers while indirectly the fans will nudge it along. I don't see much love for Levein coming from the Jambo fans.

Looks like another season we won't be getting rid of Hamilton, St Mirren are absolutely fucking hopeless. Beaten by a non league side in the League Cup today.

There's a few already looking like struggling. St Johnstone are out and playing shite, St Mirren likewise, Killie losing to Connah's Quay in Europe. Early days but some sets of fans are going to get very unhappy very quickly. 

I'll wager Jim Goodwin will be first manager sent off this season. Rice first sacked, The Killie guy out by new year and Potter not to make the start of next season.

There's a few already looking like struggling. St Johnstone are out and playing shite, St Mirren likewise, Killie losing to Connah's Quay in Europe. Early days but some sets of fans are going to get very unhappy very quickly. 

I'll wager Jim Goodwin will be first manager sent off this season. Rice first sacked, The Killie guy out by new year and Potter not to make the start of next season.

I think it'll be a close run thing between Popcorn teeth and Goodwin to be the first manager sent off. But as for the first sacked? Rice did fairly well in his first 6 months at Hamilton and won't be under any great pressure even if they get off to a bad start. I'd say Wright at St Johnstone will be vying with the Italian whackjob at at Killie for the dubious honour of being first to be binned. Agree re Potter, he will stand down voluntarily at the end of the season.

Guest the shepherd

Dundee still pish then.

Never realised they signed the boy Danny Johnson from Motherwell until yesterday. Good player that loon who did damage against us last season. Not disappointed to see the back of him.

Starting to get excited about football back on the tele. Had totally forgotten about the over representation of female pundits and commentators. A total nonsense and sounds awful.

I’d rather watch some fit(ish) burds talk about fitba than listen to or see Michael Stewart or Kris Boyd, you’re obviously a bit bent ;)