Sam Roscoe

I agree with 1903, Mcinnes and giving youth a chance isn't something that happens. He stumbled over McKenna due to injury problems.

Not my call but we need rid of Mcinnes, apathy has set in, we're the beige of Scottish football. No doubt roll over and have our tummy tickled on Sunday.

Who was injured for McKenna to play?

Motherwell away after the cup defeat was when McKenna broke into the first team. Reynolds on the bench, O'Connor in midfield and Considine left back. He had plenty other options, he chose McKenna ffs. Fair enough there's times he hasn't given youth a chance but this whole "he had to play McKenna" is a myth that needs put to bed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with 1903, Mcinnes and giving youth a chance isn't something that happens. He stumbled over McKenna due to injury problems.

Not my call but we need rid of Mcinnes, apathy has set in, we're the beige of Scottish football. No doubt roll over and have our tummy tickled on Sunday.

McKenna getting his chance was nothing to do with injury problems.

It was because we had just been pumped by Motherwell and he made changes.

• 2 months later...

Hope you're well, DT

Doing well Poods min, cheers.

Sam is a special player, doesn't look like a football player, too gangly but he never puts a foot wrong, if he helps Alloa stay up he must be due a deal, suspect we'll see something soon, out of contract in the Summer, left sided centre half, giant guy, if we don't give him a deal soon he'll be snapped up.

no brainer to give him another 2yr deal (not gonna cost a fortune) & no offence to Alloa put him out to a stronger side for next season

Part time club in a league of full time clubs, where better to cut his teeth, learn the trade, he's at the best place imo and doing a brilliant job, been MOTM on more than one occasion, Alloa manager says he'll go on to bigger things. Was always a stand out at under 20 games last year.

no brainer to give him another 2yr deal (not gonna cost a fortune) & no offence to Alloa put him out to a stronger side for next season

I know what he's on, the guy cutting the grass will be on double. It is a no brainer but no more loans, he's 10 times the player Considine is. Will end up top EPL in a couple years.