Darts

He missed a lot of doubles but once he gets his set up fine tuned he'll be scary as fuck, feel sorry for Sully though outrageous performance, average and I believe he's hit a world record amount of 140s which is absurd.

Added Anderson for the worlds at a fair price, backed Cullen the other night too as his price was wrong.

Tickets for worlds i believe are on sale tomorrow

He missed a lot of doubles but once he gets his set up fine tuned he'll be scary as fuck, feel sorry for Sully though outrageous performance, average and I believe he's hit a world record amount of 140s which is absurd.

Added Anderson for the worlds at a fair price, backed Cullen the other night too as his price was wrong.

Fingers crossed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some athletes blame poor performances on the state of the pitch. Others blame it on tactics, or perhaps just a bad day at the office.

But blaming your opponent for farting is definitely a new one.

Yet that's exactly what happened at the Grand Slam of Darts in Wolverhampton, with both Gary Anderson and Wesley Harms denying responsibility for the "rotten egg smells".

Two-time Scottish world champion Anderson, 47, won Friday's match 10-2 to progress to the quarter-finals, but Dutchman Harms, 34, was quick to explain his sub-standard performance by accusing Anderson of leaving a "fragrant smell".

He told Dutch TV station RTL7L: "It'll take me two nights to lose this smell from my nose."

World number four Anderson was not best pleased by the accusation, saying the smell had definitely come "from the table side" at the Aldersley Leisure Village.

"If the boy thinks I've farted he's 1010% wrong. I swear on my children's lives that it was not my fault," he said.

"I had a bad stomach once on stage before and admitted it. So I'm not going to lie about farting on stage.

"Every time I walked past there was a waft of rotten eggs so that's why I was thinking it was him.

"It was bad. It was a stink, then he started to play better and I thought he must have needed to get some wind out.

"If somebody has done that they need to see a doctor. Seemingly he says it was me but I would admit it."

Good performance from Anderson in the semi. Takes out Van Gerwen and plays the mentalist Price in the final.

Price can't live with Anderson on form.

As said by the commentators Anderson would have wanted Price over Suljovic (style of play)

And Price would have wanted Anderson over MVG (MVG world number 1)

Although might Price try and slow it down as well as he does not seem to give a fuck what people think

Price is playing well and if Anderson is not up to scratch it might not be a given he wins

Price beats Anderson despite Anderson being in front a few times

But match will be remembered for on stage antics with both players getting in each others face

At one point Price celebrated in Andersons face and Anderson pushed him but Anderson was in the encroachment zone despite price not taking his darts out board (Anderson might be in trouble for this as Lewis got banned for something similar) although price was partly to blame so who knows

Seem like it was a Price plan as he said in interview he knew Anderson would crack

He also said as a newcomer to darts he loves taking money out the professionals pockets

Price is an arsehole but it works for him sometimes, if it doesn't he always looks a bigger cock, annoyed that Ando let it get to him but fair fucks to Price for seeing it out.

RVB retiring at the end of next year, think he's a patronising wanker but can't dispute what he's achieved and done for the game, will always remember witnessing his 9 darter at the AECC, incredible.

Unfortunately Anderson is too easily knocked off his game by things. I remember him nearly loosing to that bloke Martin Pike or pipe that stands like a constipated heron and takes about 3 hours to chuck his dart, and Was there not another guy that wound him up that took a dummy throw between each throw, so basically six throws each visit. Just looked up if there is a max length of time for throwing. Nope but the max length of a dart is 12 inch.

• 2 weeks later...
2018 William Hill World Darts Championship

Draw Bracket

Seeded Players Enter In Second Round

(1) Michael van Gerwen v Alan Tabern/Raymond Smith

(32) Max Hopp v Danny Noppert/Royden Lam

(16) Adrian Lewis v Simon Stevenson/Ted Evetts

(17) Raymond van Barneveld v Matthew Edgar/Darius Labanauskas

(8) Simon Whitlock v Ryan Joyce/Anastasia Dobromyslova

(25) Alan Norris v Steve Lennon/James Bailey

(9) James Wade v Krzysztof Ratajski/Seigo Asada

(24) Jelle Klaasen v Keegan Brown/Karel Sedlacek

(5) Daryl Gurney v Ross Smith/Paul Lim

(28) Jamie Lewis v Martin Schindler/Cody Harris

(12) Dave Chisnall v Josh Payne/Jeff Smith

(21) Kim Huybrechts v Robert Thornton/Daniel Larsson

(4) Gary Anderson v Paul Nicholson/Kevin Burness

(29) Jermaine Wattimena v Michael Barnard/Jose De Sousa

(13) Darren Webster v Vincent van der Voort/Lourence Ilagan

(20) Steve Beaton v Chris Dobey/Boris Koltsov

(2) Rob Cross v Jeffrey de Zwaan/Nitin Kumar

(31) Cristo Reyes v Ricky Evans/Rowby-John Rodriguez

(15) Jonny Clayton v Dimitri Van den Bergh/Chuck Puleo

(18) Stephen Bunting v Luke Humphries/Adam Hunt

(7) Mensur Suljovic v Ryan Searle/Stephen Burton

(26) James Wilson v William O'Connor/Yordi Meeuwisse

(10) Michael Smith v Ron Meulenkamp/Diogo Portela

(23) John Henderson v Gabriel Clemens/Aden Kirk

(6) Gerwyn Price v Nathan Aspinall/Geert Nentjes

(27) Kyle Anderson v Jeffrey de Graaf/Noel Malicdem

(11) Ian White v Wayne Jones/Devon Petersen

(22) Steve West v Richard North/Robert Marijanovic

(3) Peter Wright v Toni Alcinas/Craig Ross

(30) Benito van de Pas v Mickey Mansell/Jim Long

(14) Joe Cullen v Brendan Dolan/Yuanjun Liu

(19) Mervyn King v Jan Dekker/Lisa Ashton

First Round

Alan Tabern v Raymond Smith

Danny Noppert v Royden Lam

Simon Stevenson v Ted Evetts

Matthew Edgar v Darius Labanauskas

Ryan Joyce v Anastasia Dobromyslova

Steve Lennon v James Bailey

Krzysztof Ratajski v Seigo Asada

Keegan Brown v Karel Sedlacek

Ross Smith v Paul Lim

Martin Schindler v Cody Harris

Josh Payne v Jeff Smith

Robert Thornton v Daniel Larsson

Paul Nicholson v Kevin Burness

Michael Barnard v Jose De Sousa

Vincent van der Voort v Lourence Ilagan

Chris Dobey v Boris Koltsov

Jeffrey de Zwaan v Nitin Kumar

Ricky Evans v Rowby-John Rodriguez

Dimitri Van den Bergh v Chuck Puleo

Luke Humphries v Adam Hunt

Ryan Searle v Stephen Burton

William O'Connor v Yordi Meeuwisse

Ron Meulenkamp v Diogo Portela

Gabriel Clemens v Aden Kirk

Nathan Aspinall v Geert Nentjes

Jeffrey de Graaf v Noel Malicdem

Wayne Jones v Devon Petersen

Richard North v Robert Marijanovic

Toni Alcinas v Craig Ross

Mickey Mansell v Jim Long

Brendan Dolan v Yuanjun Liu

Jan Dekker v Lisa Ashton

Didn't know they were having wifie qualifiers this year. Lisa Ashton and Anastasia