Mlb

• 11 months later...

Y

Cubs pitching last night though. Oh my!
Fair play to the Dodgers. Hope they go on and win it.

Can’t believe the yanks are one win away from the World Series. I’ve been watching baseball for about 8 years and they’d be the worst team to qualify. Dodgers will hopefully bury them. Dodgers or yanks is like choosing between Celtic or Rangers.

Y

Can’t believe the yanks are one win away from the World Series. I’ve been watching baseball for about 8 years and they’d be the worst team to qualify. Dodgers will hopefully bury them. Dodgers or yanks is like choosing between Celtic or Rangers.

Don't give up hope min. The Astros have been excellent this year (this series aside)

Luis Severino vs. Justin Verlander.

Let's go JV

Y

@@The Boofon. His best one yet?

Astros smash Yankees. Yaaaaaaas!!!!

Y

Y

SOTR, have you gone to see the Perth Heat? That's on my to-do list for next Spring in Perth.

Back to MLB, fuck the World Series. The establishment were against the Jays, ensuring they lost 86 games this year.

SOTR, have you gone to see the Perth Heat? That's on my to-do list for next Spring in Perth.

Back to MLB, fuck the World Series. The establishment were against the Jays, ensuring they lost 86 games this year.

Never made it along to be honest. May have a look this summer. They produced a MLB player in recent years... a guy who relieves for Detroit.

This series is turning into one of the all time greats

Game 5 was unbelievable. One of the best games (from any sporting code) that I've seen for a few years!

• 6 months later...

Baseball is an acquired taste, you either get it or you don't.

Like any other sport it is infinitely better seen in person, preferably in good weather and with a few cold beverages.

Doubt very much the Yankees or the Red Sox will be crying coz Henry won't be leaving his croft to come see them.

You have to invest in Baseball. Same as cricket. A lot of folk aren't able to appreciate that.

Baseball is an acquired taste, you either get it or you don't.

Like any other sport it is infinitely better seen in person, preferably in good weather and with a few cold beverages.

Doubt very much the Yankees or the Red Sox will be crying coz Henry won't be leaving his croft to come see them.

It's different for you min, you were brought up with it in Brechin Toronto.

You'd like Toronto pal but think you'd prefer Vancouver due to the lovely running routes.

I've been bud. Canada is lovely but Canadians are not.

I don't really associate Canada with baseball on topic anyway. You want entertainment in Canada, go and watch some hockey.

I've been bud. Canada is lovely but Canadians are not.

I don't really associate Canada with baseball on topic anyway. You want entertainment in Canada, go and watch some hockey.

Ah makes sense.

Yeah Ice hockey is ace, I like all of the yank sports on offer.

Ah makes sense.

Yeah Ice hockey is ace, I like all of the yank sports on offer.

Same. Unfortunately not getting to watch as many now due to work and getting old. Staying up until 4am and working the next day just doesn't have the same appeal. Have turned into a highlight man.