Nfl

RAZOR

It will give them a fresher RB tandem on the first two downs. Blount is doing well so far so Ajayi should be even better with extra speed giving longer runs which will take pressure off Wentz a bit. He's no Darren Sproles though so Eagles will still need a passing down RB as Ajayi can't be trusted then as he is known for not picking up assignments. If Eagles can stay ahead in games then it's a good trade.

It will give them a fresher RB tandem on the first two downs. Blount is doing well so far so Ajayi should be even better with extra speed giving longer runs which will take pressure off Wentz a bit. He's no Darren Sproles though so Eagles will still need a passing down RB as Ajayi can't be trusted then as he is known for not picking up assignments. If Eagles can stay ahead in games then it's a good trade.

Don't see that being too much of a problem for Wentz. A great talent.

Surprising as well given the college he came from.

Yeah, Texans are fucked now I'd say. They've had no luck at all this year with Watson, Watt and Mercilus all out for the season. Jaguars winning that division comfortably with Bortles as their QB...

See Bortles isn't as bad as some think, yeah he isn't great and can cost them but he's far from the worst in the league and is capable of a good performance like against the Colts the other week.

See Bortles isn't as bad as some think, yeah he isn't great and can cost them but he's far from the worst in the league and is capable of a good performance like against the Colts the other week.

I'd agree that there are definitely worse in the league, but none of them will be getting near the play-offs. That said, the Jaguars push for playoffs is all on defence and running game. When that doesn't work though, and they fall behind against a semi-decent team, Bortles will struggle majorly. Jaguars would probably be a quarterback away from being a genuine contender this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Dem Who Dats are going to be very close this season.

Always had great offense options now you've got a D that can match most teams you look really good, my lot keep on rolling though and the pats are just doing their usual.

I'm only in one fantasy league this year, about to 9-2 for the season, worth a fair chunk cash wise so hope I can take the league and play offs.

I assume that this was probably worse than being thrashed... :unsure:

AFC_Chat_Bowl.png

Very lucky, poor show from the Panthers really didn't help me. Thought you had it in the bag last night based on our outstanding player each (defence for me). Oh well, I'll take it. :trophy:

There has been a statistical correction in the match up, sorry Foster min but you just lost in the worst way possible.

Happy New Year

The Champ

@@Parklife This was the playoff final 2 years ago. I had won by 0.08 points before they did a correction and I lost by a similar score. So 0.62 isn't all that bad!

That's me. Still a player to play each. I'd be confident but Tom Savage...

I was 50:50 whether to start Agholor or Cooper. Went with Cooper and Agholor had his best game in ages...

Ahh well. I'll hopefully get the chance to avenge the loss in the play offs ;)

@@Parklife This was the playoff final 2 years ago. I had won by 0.08 points before they did a correction and I lost by a similar score. So 0.62 isn't all that bad!

Ouch! That is a sore one!

I have Robbie Anderson, Rex Burkhead, Jimmy Graham and Blake Bortles on my bench, so you aren't winning bad bench decisions either. By a quick calculation there, I'd be 47 points better off if I'd put them in for Hyde, McCoy, Cook and Stafford. :)

I do think I'm peaking too early though, my team has been on fire the last few weeks...

I have Robbie Anderson, Rex Burkhead, Jimmy Graham and Blake Bortles on my bench, so you aren't winning bad bench decisions either. By a quick calculation there, I'd be 47 points better off if I'd put them in for Hyde, McCoy, Cook and Stafford. :)

I do think I'm peaking too early though, my team has been on fire the last few weeks...

I need to get myself a reliable running back or two. Deon Lewis has served me well the past two weeks but the Pats have so many options at that position, you can't rely on any one of their backs to get points week-on-week.

I'm baffled as to how anyone can watch this pish on a voluntary basis.

I've been to multiple games, and am forced to watch this shite whenever we have a bunch of people over and there's a game on... and am never anything but greetin' wi boredom ten minutes into the thing, and find myself reaching for the cheap vodka.

I honestly thought I'd never find a 'sport' that was as soul-crushingly boring as cricket... then I discovered American Fitba.

Anyway... carry on.