Aberdeen V Alloa (0 - 0) (6 - 5 Pens)

while we're at it, i dont rate 97% of you on here as far as "lads" go, you're not what i want or need in life, so dont flatter yourself by thinking i want attention from you

tremendous. you can't help but seek attention, every single post is like this. it wouldn't be an issue and I would take no notice if you were 12, but you're in every topic craving it. must be a weegie thing.

After thinking about last nights game A LOT...

I really don't want to see Zola play for us again! He was terrible, one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a player in the red shirt! McGinn needs to return to the centre and we play 3 up top. Pawlett/Wylde McGinn Hayes! Vernon and Zola are not good enough, the crosses going into the box weren't bad, there movement was very poor! Magennis would have been a better choice last night and I genuinely regard him better than Zola and Vernon! He's powerful and fast. His touch is just as bad as Zola/Vernon though. Zola looks very slow and touch is horrendous.

Clark Roberston also, I don't know what he does to get a game... Can only think he will be out the team when Considine returns.

Murray was great at RB. Wasn't tested defensively but he ran all game where others faded...Pawlett.

Paul Hartley set his team up very well! Very hard to break down and both his fullbacks had good pace, so we found it hard to get round them. Alloa are a decent side.

We never looked like loosing, they never looked like scoring until penalties. Probably what they set out to do going by the quality of there penalties.

Langfield saved us! Maybe some the doubters will begin to take notice soon enough as to why every Aberdeen Manager plays his first choice. I genuinely believe he is a top class keeper!

Anyway, we are through. Won on a penalty shootout which will give us confidence in future shootouts. Onwards and upwards!

• Downvote 2

After thinking about last nights game A LOT...

I really don't want to see Zola play for us again! He was terrible, one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a player in the red shirt! McGinn needs to return to the centre and we play 3 up top. Pawlett/Wylde McGinn Hayes! Vernon and Zola are not good enough, the crosses going into the box weren't bad, there movement was very poor! Magennis would have been a better choice last night and I genuinely regard him better than Zola and Vernon! He's powerful and fast. His touch is just as bad as Zola/Vernon though. Zola looks very slow and touch is horrendous.

Clark Roberston also, I don't know what he does to get a game... Can only think he will be out the team when Considine returns.

Murray was great at RB. Wasn't tested defensively but he ran all game where others faded...Pawlett.

Paul Hartley set his team up very well! Very hard to break down and both his fullbacks had good pace, so we found it hard to get round them. Alloa are a decent side.

We never looked like loosing, they never looked like scoring until penalties. Probably what they set out to do going by the quality of there penalties.

Langfield saved us! Maybe some the doubters will begin to take notice soon enough as to why every Aberdeen Manager plays his first choice. I genuinely believe he is a top class keeper!

Anyway, we are through. Won on a penalty shootout which will give us confidence in future shootouts. Onwards and upwards!

No doubt what so ever he saved us last night & full credit to him for that, he fully deserves it, as for the latter part of that sentence :hysterical: settle the fk down min. One pen save does NOT reverse the shite that has gone on before. FAR FROM IT. Maybe had it been like the shoot out in the 1990 Scottish cup final v celtic I'd fall for that kind of talk. Clangers has a lot of work to do before he can be classed as even a top SPFL keeper.

Clean sheet stats don't lie!

Everyone hounds him for his mistakes...When was the last time he truly fucked up? In my opinion it was the first game of last season (Celtic Away)!

Rather sad that almost everyone on here thinks that there are a number of better keepers in the league having only seen them play once or twice! Half of the other keepers make mistakes week in week out!

Bunch of delusional idiots that will have something to say about every keeper we have and wont be happy til they see Leighton back between the sticks! Waken up min!

Everyone goes on about how good a keeper Simonsen is and we should try sign him...fuck sake! Hes been available for free the whole summer and not one club has gone near him! That not tell you something? There isn't better keepers around in Scottish football

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Clean sheet stats don't lie!

Everyone hounds him for his mistakes...When was the last time he truly fucked up? In my opinion it was the first game of last season (Celtic Away)!

Rather sad that almost everyone on here thinks that there are a number of better keepers in the league having only seen them play once or twice! Half of the other keepers make mistakes week in week out!

Bunch of delusional idiots that will have something to say about every keeper we have and wont be happy til they see Leighton back between the sticks! Waken up min!

Everyone goes on about how good a keeper Simonsen is and we should try sign him...fuck sake! Hes been available for free the whole summer and not one club has gone near him! That not tell you something? There isn't better keepers around in Scottish football

OMG! :clangers2:

Amazing what a pen save can do for ones cred

What a load of shite, Aberdeens problems are down to the fans, the fannies that have continued to back them despite all those kicks in the soccer chuckies, utter shite.

Last nights gate was dissappointing, but if the game had been behind closed doors we should be beating Alloa comfortably, nothing to do with fans thinking we have a divine right to win, and everything to do with the fact we have better players.

The fans are bout the only plus Aberdeen has, and we're now even turning that into a negative.

As I said, shite!

• Upvote 2

the ones who dont go, deprive the club of money yep and the ones who do go, are littered with embarrassing morons then theres the ones on here, on the main chat page for the club they absolutely rip certain players for no good reason, making fun of illness, or making ignorant jibes about their families we have seen that this stuff does filter back through to the players how do you think that affects them?

Thought you didn't care what we say or think?

I agree bigger gates would of course help, I wasn't there myself last night, as midweek to Aberdeen only gets done for what I regard the "bigger" games, so I'm not really entitled to criticise them.

However, if no-one was there we should still be able to thump Alloa, I'm sure they said on the radio that at the Stranraer game there was 2 hundred and something it didn't stop Stranraer winning.

Its not ideal that many "fans" only go for the biggr games, or when things are hyped up, but they don't deserve criticism for that, the club has done that to them, many will have been die hards 5-10 years ago.

We have morons, all clubs do, I refute totally the idea that we are somehow worse than other fans, despite it being fashionalble these days to think we are.

i personally dont care, but when it affects the team, i do

you dont think we have overinflated ideas of what were entitled to?

Very odd!

Thats the myth the media has been peddling for years, you as an Aberdeen fan should know better.

None of us expect us to win trophies, leagues or anything else, we all rightfully expaect to be finshing regulalry top 4 and the odd cup final appearence, even those expectations have dropped in recent years, although we still hope for better.

Anyway, are we saying that because the fans expect us to do well, the players can't cope with the pressure and so get outplayed for the last half hour of the 90 minutes against part-timers?

• Upvote 1