Stewart Milne's Legacy

It was a bizarre situation though, I agree we should have booted fuck out of them while they were down.

But the sad reality is they do have a big following and It is one of the only games we almost sell out.

Think we are getting the best of both worlds now where we get to play them / ridicule Sevco / beat them sometimes whilst safe in the knowledge they are horrendously overspending and hopefully a matter of time before they go bust again, the cycle continues and Sevco 2 will be there to laugh at.

It was a bizarre situation though, I agree we should have booted fuck out of them while they were down.

But the sad reality is they do have a big following and It is one of the only games we almost sell out.

Think we are getting the best of both worlds now where we get to play them / ridicule Sevco / beat them sometimes whilst safe in the knowledge they are horrendously overspending and hopefully a matter of time before they go bust again, the cycle continues and Sevco 2 will be there to laugh at.

That last paragraph is pathetic Fridgeo.

Fuck that.

I want SEVCO dead.

Same as Rangers.

The shame is the sfa/spfl will not let this happen. No matter how much money they have spent or what debt they have. They have been spending over 10 million a season at least since they got papped down to lower divisions. Questions should of been asked way back then. The league is sewn up long before we kick a ball. stewart milne coming away wi this stuff yesterday should of been said or he should of voted for change in voting law back then. Cunto.

The shame is the sfa/spfl will not let this happen. No matter how much money they have spent or what debt they have. They have been spending over 10 million a season at least since they got papped down to lower divisions. Questions should of been asked way back then. The league is sewn up long before we kick a ball. stewart milne coming away wi this stuff yesterday should of been said or he should of voted for change in voting law back then. Cunto.

They didn’t get “papped down” the leagues.

They were wrongfully re-admitted to the bottom league when they didn’t have 3 years audited accounts.

That fact strengthens your argument.

The SFA? Don’t get me started.

And Stewart Milne? Again, don’t get me started.

• Upvote 2

They didn’t get “papped down” the leagues.

They were wrongfully re-admitted to the bottom league when they didn’t have 3 years audited accounts.

That fact strengthens your argument.

The SFA? Don’t get me started.

And Stewart Milne? Again, don’t get me started.

My turn for pedantry!  ;)

They were nae re-admitted.

They were admitted as an entirely new club / entity which was formed in July 2012.

Sevco Scotland / The Rangers.

• Upvote 2

Which is why we could have done whatever we liked in 2012 and the cunts would have a- been forced to accept it where else were they going to go and b- they were big enough to be able to do that in whatever guise and that’s without spunking squillions on McCoist to beat fucking Montrose.

Sorry Stewart but I did say this at the time. Your deference more or less killed the club. It’s a cancer that might take 20 years to manifest itself but it’s there now and I can’t see us overcoming it. Not least because us all just moving on and essentially ignoring 13 years of cheating is exactly the gamble that Doncaster/Lawwell sold them all would work.

Fuck that.

Stewart Milne says ending with just one piece of silverware - the 2014 Scottish League Cup - is the biggest disappointment of his 21-year Pittodrie tenure.

Not much to show for 21 years of being in charge is it.

That, a crumbling wreck of a stadium and the strong Rangers we all supposedly want to see is the Alford cancer cells legacy.

Nobody said he paid all the wages.

Do you ever get anything right?

He paid a couple of cleaning ladies wages one night when they’d been forgotten about & everyone exaggerating that he ‘made payroll’ lol

its all bs, if anything he made a couple of payments in cash to a couple of folk that needed it early.

you of course will side with the St Milne & Mother McInnes agenda because you are a fkn bellend