Aberdeen 6 - 0 Runavik

On 8/24/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ten Caat said:

Still don't think they brought the game into disrepute. They were just stupid af. There were no penalties written down for breaking any covid regulations prior to this happening and retrospective action would be pretty unjust. I'm sticking to my theory...they'll all get a warning as to future conduct but no bans

I also doubt they’ll actually be banned.

maybe a suspended suspension

On 8/24/2020 at 3:10 PM, Dons21 said:

I would hazard a guess our players will be punished the same as Bolingoli. Shouldn’t be given the nature of his offence but this is Scottish Football.

How about giving them the same punishment given to the SevCo players that played a pre-season game before the test results were back.

our 8, fucked up, but our clubs testing identified it before there was any risk passed on to other teams.

SevCo and Celtic played players in games that broke rules in games. Our 8 didn’t.

if it were a 4 game ban (or even more if they want it to be a clear display to the country) suspended, as long as they don’t bring the game into dispute for the remainder of the season

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

Just for overseas or UK based?

The quality was stinking on Sunday on international,  was almost in slow motion 

I was watching from Australia and was actually going to comment that the quality was absolutely superb.  No interruptions.  Seems like they've upgraded since last year!

18 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

- the lack of chances we give the opposition. (Sevco had 2.)

- Hedges as an offensive threat. (A goal and assist the past 2 games.)

- our depth. (Trying to guess our line-up and how we'll play.)

5-0

Correct about the first two quotes and guessing the line up but how we'll play is an open book!

8 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I was watching from Australia and was actually going to comment that the quality was absolutely superb.  No interruptions.  Seems like they've upgraded since last year!

Maybe they've found a way to crack those using dodgy means to watch the games in the UK.

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Lets hope so.

Tink behaviour toward the club these people profess to support. 

Wouldn't say it is tink behaviour to pay the club £15 a month for RedTV International and watching it in the UK.  

Tink behaviour is finding a stream online and watching it for free in the UK. At least the above are putting money into the club. 

• Downvote 2
On 8/24/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ten Caat said:

Still don't think they brought the game into disrepute. They were just stupid af. There were no penalties written down for breaking any covid regulations prior to this happening and retrospective action would be pretty unjust. I'm sticking to my theory...they'll all get a warning as to future conduct but no bans

I think that would be the sensible outcome as well. The new punishments weren't in place before.

Can they even prove every single player was there together? What if some players went without knowing there were going to be so many?

Its got to be a bit difficult to prove with precision and without doubt something that hasn't happened on the field of play.

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Wouldn't say it is tink behaviour to pay the club £15 a month for RedTV International and watching it in the UK.  

Tink behaviour is finding a stream online and watching it for free in the UK. At least the above are putting money into the club. 

Course it is. We could have 3 games a month at a cost of £39 to stream! You're getting those three games for £15. Tink behaviour. 

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, RUL said:

I don't get why international fans get it so cheap anyway?

You reckon £160 a year is cheap?

I could actually watch every single Dons match for free through IPTV.

FUCK my moral compass.

In reality, it's my contribution, given a season ticket is not practical and I think DNA is shite, there's my comprimise.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

FUCK my moral compass.

In reality, it's my contribution, given a season ticket is not practical and I think DNA is shite, there's my comprimise.

Is it a good way to contribute though? We don't really know what percentage the club get of redtv subscriptions- personally this is why I prefer contributing through DNA

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

FUCK my moral compass.

Much like yourself I pay £160 a year for RED TV International.

Also around £40 a year for a VPN provider.

My IPTV gives me all the football channels at £50 a year including RED TV International.

May be a bit excessive but that's what I pay for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Course it is. We could have 3 games a month at a cost of £39 to stream! You're getting those three games for £15. Tink behaviour. 

Yeah, they've only just brought that in. What about before when the only way to watch the games was to pay for Sky TV or BT?  I doubt Aberdeen would have gotten any extra money from people taking out Sky memberships to watch the games there. I'd happily pay £15 to watch the away games and still have a season ticket. Better giving them £15 a month than giving Sky TV £20+ a month. 

• Upvote 2

So we only checked ‘the other ankle’ the one that had been previously injured but recovered as that was the one we were worried about.

we thought ‘fuck it’ about the ankle that was actually injured because it was the other ankle..

someone tell Durrant it was the other knee Simmie was going for when he accidentally caught his other one, as the other one looked stronger & could take a little dig but unfortunately he caught the weaker one.

41 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

hopefully see mcgeouch get a run now then

McKenna, McGeouch, Kennedy & Hayes should all play to get game time as they’ll be out for a few games after this, once the SPFL ban them on Friday. 

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor McKenna Hayes

McCrorie
  Hedges McGeouch Ferguson Kennedy

Watkins 

if the games is going well, sub off Ferguson, Watkins, McCrorie & whoever is deemed important for Hibs away.