Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Agreed.

Everybody knows the majority of it is just pure and utter waffle.

Makes for a decent laugh none the less.

The Italian fishing rod above being case in point. :laughing:

The fishing rod one was decent, Ill give him that.. thats an obvious gag. No way would that boy have the patience to actually go fishing.

He's be standing , boiling with rage after 5 minutes of non activity, screaming and swearing at the fish.

:laughing:

I'll play your game you wee prick Millertime, purely for the amusement of the others on the forum. I'm nae narcissist and never claimed to be a James Bond\Lewis Stevenson type man stallion guy by the way.

But for the banter..

What does your Mrs do? Mine is a famous singer\actress. People stop her for selfies in the street. She has teeth and eyes that shine like pearls. In her bedroom she has a little mini fridge that she keeps cold wet wipes in, and soothes my raw genitals with after sex that shakes and rocks the building.

What hairdressers on Sauchiehall Street does your good lady work in? and what member of last seasons Partick Thistle relegation squad is pumping her behind your back?

Wee prick. hahaha.

How long have you been with your 'mrs' for - including break up - 2 weeks? Solid.

Of course it happened. Pretty 17 year old actresses have always lusted over fat racists in millwall strips. It’s the modern day casting couch

Exclusive: This morning on Oz breakfast TV, 'actress' breaks down when questioned about regrets about acting career. Among the snotters and tears and rocking backwards and forwards in foetal position words like fat cunt, smelly bastard, indecipherable language (alien) could be heard.

Still don't know her name but she is damaged goods.

Shame. Never seen such a difference between before and after pics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fishing rod one was decent, Ill give him that.. thats an obvious gag. No way would that boy have the patience to actually go fishing.

He's be standing , boiling with rage after 5 minutes of non activity, screaming and swearing at the fish.

MT fishing? Guaranteed he'd turn up with dynamite then just fish out all the stunned fish.....BOOM....literally

That's me in my profile avatar thingy there.

You've been wasting your time looking in the wrong place all this time Mr MT.

I think it's Mustapha Dumbuya that's giving Chantelle a Jaggy length.

Shit belt Grays, should've bought a nice Italian leather one.....

• Upvote 2
  • 5 weeks later...