Whisky

teheeculls

A whisky drinker should easily be able to mutate into a brandy drinker.

Both have warming qualities.

They start off as refined gentleman tipples and both leave you alone in your kitchen with piss in your pants.

Its all I ask of my strong liquor.

Real rock n rollers drinks pints and g and ts min

• 1 month later...

any cunt thit gits a useless piece eh shyte like that fir thir birthday is either the man that his everyhin or the cunts thits bought it jist disna ken whit tae buy cunts, either way jam it up thir fuckin badge

It is indeed a useless piece of shite, even if it didn't make the booze taste worse.

But it's the thought that counts, so I'm happy enough to use it any time the folk who bought it for me are over. "I use it all the time... it's a fricken marvel of the modern world. You guys are the best... who'd have thought such a device could even be imagined, never mind actually be in my possession."

Feast your senses on the Vinturi Spirit Aerator. The exact one I have.

First notable point is he has a bottle of 1792 on one side and a bottle of Balvenie on the other. He points to the Balvenie side and says here we have a nice bourbon.

Instantly I know this cunt is on the take and selling utter shite.

He then points out that this gadget has a measure on the side.

For house nips? Measuring your whisky?

Give me fucking strength.

Millerman probaly has two of them the thick cunt that he is.

Just poured myself a bunch of vodka, grabbed the container of orange juice, poured it in with the vodka, realized it was milk.

Vodka and milk isn't a thing, and tastes fucking awful in case you were wondering.

Found some chocolate sauce for the loon's ice cream, stirred it in.

Fucking mudslide

:checkit:

If I can be so bold Kelt drinkable as that would be you'd still prefer a whisky though? Or even one of the very fine bourbons from your current locale (any recommendations)?

Watching question time with my uneducated option and a grouse night cap for company. Can't go far wrong with that.

Have a few decent whiskies in my drinks cabinet up north, the 15yr Glenfiddich, 10yr Macallan and Glenmorangie being locked up so my alkie neighbour doesn't let himself in and drink them all.

He has access to the American stuff, with his particular tastes leaning towards anything in that comes in a 1 gallon plastic bottle. He'll periodically go on a bender that ends up with him pished on the turps I keep under the utility sink. Fine lad, just... well... we know what genuine alkies are like. Periodically phones me up greeting that he's drunk all my Jack Daniels.

As for bourbon, like whisky it's probably an individual thing... but I'd recommend you avoid Wild Turkey. That stuff is horrendous. Bulleit is my bourbon of choice, with 11yr Parker's for events. Nothing fancy about either of them, and I don't often buy them... I just have them around for people who do like bourbons.