Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

12 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So going to exclude the years and years he had with Chelsea yes??, he was always going to be a good manager at our level. If only our board could see that. 

so what your saying is Kilmarnock got lucky with there appointment??. 
no international experience either so Scotland got lucky also 👍

after he left Kilmarnock during his time he held the best record managerial over the ugly sisters, we could have put an offer in for him, glass instead. Great signing eh. 

anyway you said we wouldn’t be able to attract a decent manager, or the want for him to come????

may as well close the doors then eh

For fucks sake.

Have a wank if you can't get a ride.

7 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

At some point your wife will get pissed off with you shagging everything that moves though, min!

sometimes they’re funny with stuff like that..don’t know why! 

Lol, I’ve never cheated on my wife and wouldn’t, it’s crass and in poor taste. The throughaway comment earlier was what it was, a throwaway comment, a joke, hence the clarification!!!.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Howard Marks said:

Yup, some determined to take the gloss off it.

Congratulations on the felicitations man. 

Was a pleasant surprise I have to admit. She’s not too shy on them for most part but it has been a few weeks (going on months) & I do have a birthday coming so hoping that wasn’t an early rather than a ‘bonus’ 😉

She actually had cheek te say a dinny ask her for a BJ enough afterwords like it’s my fault they’re not ‘forthcoming’ enough 😮 

I genuinely am confused 

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Was a pleasant surprise I have to admit. She’s not too shy on them for most part but it has been a few weeks (going on months) & I do have a birthday coming so hoping that wasn’t an early rather than a ‘bonus’ 😉

She actually had cheek te say a dinny ask her for a BJ enough afterwords like it’s my fault they’re not ‘forthcoming’ enough 😮 

I genuinely am confused 

Population paste outcome? 

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha, lovely stuff 

Then immediately onto afc chat

Lucky lady!

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I am probably being a wee bit negligent by still being sat out by fire now even though she’s been in, showered, come back to door n given me the (well?) but a like ma fires to be ‘safe’ before a leave em 

You could be onto something here tbf. I have definitely been selfish tonight 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Waaaaaait 

It was you who created an account for your "gf" before, doncomitant...

All of a sudden this firepit activity has taken a sinister turn...

This might seem funny/ridiculous but as I have said numerous times. She actually created her own account (with my suggestions of username) 100% off the back of you being a complete cunt 🤷 to extent of wishing death in a plane crash of me & another poster 🤔