Baldness

HairyPie

Anyone who tries to hide the fact they are going bald (either receding hairline or monk's crown) needs shot, ESPECIALLY if they go for the weave operation.

The old 'zidane'

Baldness is laughable but if afflicted embracing it is the only way to deal with the issue

• 1 year later...

Think it's coming for me, most times I put my hand through my barnet I take 1 or 2 hairs out. I notice strands of hair now in the shower and never used to before.

My hair is really lovely so it's a bit shit. Been ill with a chest infection and not been drinking much water since middle of December so hopefully just related to that. Also my sleeping pattern is all to fuck from being ill during holidays and napping through the day then not being able to sleep at night. Not been eating right either.

Apparently you lose around 100 strands of hair a day so maybe I am just doing that, but never even noticed losing 1 before.

31 in less than 5 weeks so maybe it's just time to go Jason Statham. :cool:

Think it's coming for me, most times I put my hand through my barnet I take 1 or 2 hairs out. I notice strands of hair now in the shower and never used to before.

My hair is really lovely so it's a bit shit. Been ill with a chest infection and not been drinking much water since middle of December so hopefully just related to that. Also my sleeping pattern is all to fuck from being ill during holidays and napping through the day then not being able to sleep at night. Not been eating right either.

Apparently you lose around 100 strands of hair a day so maybe I am just doing that, but never even noticed losing 1 before.

Bite the bullet and shave it off.

I did it 18 months ago and just shave it myself with the guard off every week and usually a barber visit to get it done with the open blade once a month. Much easier to maintain.

Think it's coming for me, most times I put my hand through my barnet I take 1 or 2 hairs out. I notice strands of hair now in the shower and never used to before.

My hair is really lovely so it's a bit shit. Been ill with a chest infection and not been drinking much water since middle of December so hopefully just related to that. Also my sleeping pattern is all to fuck from being ill during holidays and napping through the day then not being able to sleep at night. Not been eating right either.

Do it over a weekend then turn up at work on Monday with an outrageous toupee and not say one word about it to folk at work. Photo’s required on here obviously.

And drop hints that you have been receiving “treatment”.

You might get a whip round as an added bonus.

Best thing to do is change your hairstyle to one that effectively covers your bald spot(s). No one will ever be able to tell you're actually bald! No one.

You should have kept the wog you gave me on cup final day.

Such lustrous locks.