What Do We Need To Sign This Summer?

We will need at least 8 players with probably 5 or 6 straight into the first team

A goalie as there is no way Rodgers will be staying

A Centre half as hopefully AOC. Arnie and Reynolds will be gone and can't see Devine playing all the games with the best will in the world after over a year out

A left back as we have done for 5 Years as Considine can't play another season there surely

At least 2 central midfielders to replace Kenny and Christie with one being a proper holding midfielder and not a shite centre half playing there

A proven goal scorer who can worry opposition defences constantly

A couple of squad fillers preferably youngsters with a bit of hunger maybe a wild card young loanee like Maddison

Wouldn't be against Stewart signing permanent but the rest of the current loanees can move on

The signing of Arnason will seem a bit better when we get a cheque for £200k-£300k for his participation in the world cup. Other than that its turned out to be a nightmare.

I read his old club will get a good chunk of it as he was there during most of the qualifiers.

I think the last World Cup was something like 3k per day per player.

I read his old club will get a good chunk of it as he was there during most of the qualifiers.

I think the last World Cup was something like 3k per day per player.

$8530 per day from 2 weeks before the opening game until (and including) the day his team is knocked out. This money is then split pro rata between the clubs he has been registered with over the last 2 years.

Days between 2 weeks before opening game of WC and Icelands last group game: 27

means a total of $230,310 being paid to Arnason's clubs

Been at us 347 days - as of the day of Icelands last group game (this could be affected by his actual contract end date if it ends June 1st or something) - out of 730 days in the last 2 years

I make that $109,951 - or £78,724 - heading to Pittodrie.

Plus an additional £2903 for every day Iceland are still in the tournament after the group stage.

Quik mafs

• Upvote 1

Yup. Another totally pish and ridiculous Canadian post. I can't be the only one who can see this constant stream of drivel.

With six of our players out of contract and another six loans ending, you find discussing their potential replacements on an AFC message board 'pish' and 'ridiculous'?

OK. default_crazy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Couple of Rottweilers for full backs , maybe a Hyena

Two places still up for grabs

DONS2.jpg

King Cobra at RB? That's all wrong. Get a Wolverine in there.

Put the Whippet on the wing and the Emu through the middle obviously

Ostrich on the other wing.

Swap one of the Honey Badgers for a Polar Bear.

Done.

EDIT: 2 Giraffes might be like playing 2 left footed Centre backs. Swap one out for something....?

With six of our players out of contract and another six loans ending, you find discussing their potential replacements on an AFC message board 'pish' and 'ridiculous'?

OK. default_crazy.gif

You posted a ridiculous link from some nonsense source naming some random Eastern Europeans that we should sign and don't seem to comprehend why people are saying how silly it was.

You've lived in Canada too long min. Absolute glue pot.

• Downvote 1