Out Of Contract

Already being discussed, but only beginning of discussions at this stage.

Priority is with a few other players just now apparently.

Reynolds being one.

McLean the other.

Ffs. Their priorities are fkd up big time of they are seen as so important. Especially McLean when it will likely mean a massive wage rise & likely a small by out clause.

Shinnie would be the only one that should be ahead of Wright in order of priority really

Reynolds family are settled in the area and don't want to move.

Really love the club, and the people in the community so no need for him to move anywhere.

Hopefully spurs him on to find the form he had in his first season.

Nothing against him extending but hope it's not because of a wage increase. That would be very poor negotiations by the club, as they could easily have just carried on on same deal without fear of losing him & then closer to time given him a new deal.

Same wages at best is ok

McInnes "getting good centre halves in the building isn't always easy & we're pleased he's secured his future with us"

He has had a right nightmare regarding centre halves right enough. Clearly his worst record regarding signings. Probably proven by the fact that two of current team in defence were not his signings.

Hopefully O'Connor, Ball & Arnason are the start of this trend changing for McInnes

Negative move, a good manager should know when to move players on and clearly Reynolds should be moved on. He is done at this level and I fear we will pay a high price for our poor defence this season

He's only hedging his bets.

He basically admitted that CH is the hardest place to strengthen, as harder to find.

Negative move, a good manager should know when to move players on and clearly Reynolds should be moved on. He is done at this level and I fear we will pay a high price for our poor defence this season

One thing McInnes can not be faulted on is holding on to players who are not good enough.

If he sees something in him, then I trust his judgment. Not many managers are as quick to punt new signings etc like he is.

One thing McInnes can not be faulted on is holding on to players who are not good enough.

If he sees something in him, then I trust his judgment. Not many managers are as quick to punt new signings etc like he is.

Not only punt them but actually blag a transfer fee for them in some cases.

McInnes "getting good centre halves in the building isn't always easy & we're pleased he's secured his future with us"

He has had a right nightmare regarding centre halves right enough. Clearly his worst record regarding signings. Probably proven by the fact that two of current team in defence were not his signings.

Hopefully O'Connor, Ball & Arnason are the start of this trend changing for McInnes

Well we did say the same about keepers, then he focussed on it.......

It would be a significant coup if we could get McLean to sign on again. It looks increasingly unlikely though

McLean should take note of Levein & his comments regarding Walker on BBC today.

Being let down by those outside the club/broken promises & all that.

We all know what he's getting at & so should McLean but then again, McLean will also have the little snake Jack in his ear/messaging on phone all the time

Reynolds was under contract until 2018 (previous extension signed in Feb 2014) and has now signed a further extension until 2019 = 1 year extension, but he's quoted on AFC website as 2 year extension? Anyone know how that works!!

"I have made no secret of the fact I have loved my time here. When the manager asked me to commit again and extend my deal by another two years I was delighted"

• 1 month later...

Summer 2018

Ryan Christie - end of loan

Greg Stewart - end of loan

Dominic Ball - end of loan

Danny Rogers

David Craddock

Anthony O'Connor

Kari Arnason

Scott McKenna

Harlain Mbayo

Daniel Harvie