Where Are They Now

He had a real problem with people telling him he's a shit footballer.  I remember an interview with him when he was at the huns and he was virtually in tears because a supporter told him that he was the worst player he'd ever seen pull on the shirt.

"What gives them the right to say that to me?" was the line or something like that.

Remember this, I think it was more because he was out with his family and embarrassed, even funnier hahaha

Amazing to think that Maddison, touted here as England's next creative force, played for us.

Oh I don’t know...a quick reality check of how bad things could get if he didn’t up his game has probably been enough to improve his game dramatically...glad we could have helped the lad push on.

He moved because he was pushed.

Mcinnes defensive attitude didn't fit with his ideals.

Prefers strikers who don't score.

Sam Cosgrove has 10 in 10, meanwhile Rooney has failed to score in 6 League 2 games this year.

Our problem is that it's mainly our only striker thats scoring and we could do with some more goals from midfielders

Shinnie not making the bench again tonight for Derby.

Read that their manager just doesn't rate him, saying that he "has some qualities, but others have qualities too" or something to that effect.

Lowe started.

That's damning with faint praise.  :hysterical:   Fucking hell. Sevco in January to replace the feeble ,injury prone Jack as its all hands to the pumps to stop 9 in a row. 

Rooney was on a downwards spiral the season before he left. It was good timing for everyone, he gets a big pay day and we get rid of him before the rot sets in.

Yeah have to agree that Rooney wasn’t looking as effective in his last season. Is he not struggling at Salford this season so far?