Foo Yi Getting There?

I have 150 loyalty points and not heard a peep. Raging if I don't get a ticket . If it's only another 150/200 tickets then surely that can be accommodated .

You may be surprised to hear that there's many people with more than 150 loyalty points.

Some are on 200+.

I'm not sure it's easy to allocate extra tickets due to the nature of the four separate stands and how Apollon seem to have been selling tickets for the other 3 stands for their own fans.

It might sound pessimistic, but considering the above and the silence from AFC, it may be best to prepare yourself for disappointment.

Iam sure someone on here got a ticket on saturday with 199 points ,i got told 154 on the waiting list.there website says they have only sold one stand the east stand .i suppose they are selling the others ,just a waiting game .

There is a website called sigma tv its a cypriot newspaper ,have been getting my info there .

You may be surprised to hear that there's many people with more than 150 loyalty points.

Some are on 200+.

I'm not sure it's easy to allocate extra tickets due to the nature of the four separate stands and how Apollon seem to have been selling tickets for the other 3 stands for their own fans.

It might sound pessimistic, but considering the above and the silence from AFC, it may be best to prepare yourself for disappointment.

And some with next to fuck all have tickets while those on 150 don't.

Club need to put their hands up on this one.

Not great for people flying or already there with no ticket.

The information from AFC has been pathetic.

If they knew/thought they were only getting a small allocation why did they not tell supporters to wait before booking flights?

The balloon that runs the ticket office thought 520 would be more than enough to satisfy demand

Think it's pretty poor how there's no fanzones considering they are expecting over 500 supporters minimum.

Agreed, I expect better from the wifey in the ticket office.

FWIW before the last game there we just boozed outside the ground, plenty of shops selling beer. They also didn't give a fuck about you bringing it inside.

Well after returning from that all I can say is what a fuck up from start to finish!

Not everyone got a ticket who was over. People still looking on the day of the game. Some did get off the waiting list but not all.

Could have given more as only got 3 sections of the 4 behind the goal.

Atmosphere was "charged" I think partly due to this and then the score then absolute bell ends of stewards = small kick off.

The club need to fuck off with their "interrogation" of cctv and back the supporters. At least McInnes has came out and backed us up.

The bloke Derek Matthews who I believe was behind the ticketing farce needs to be hauled over the coals for that farce.