Motherwell V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zola will create. He has done in games in the past an will continue to do so. I really hope he puts us through on Wednesday.

When was the last time Zola done something horrific. The only time I can remember him doing really badly is the fresh air swipe at hearts (?). A few elephant touches here and there but every player gets that.

think the game is live streamed through bet365.

It isn't listed on their live streaming bit. Neither is Hibs v Hearts which is a surprise as that's being televised. Usually any Scottish game which is on TV (including Alba) is streamed live on bet365.

Live text commentary for me the morn. Brutal.

It isn't listed on their live streaming bit. Neither is Hibs v Hearts which is a surprise as that's being televised. Usually any Scottish game which is on TV (including Alba) is streamed live on bet365.

Live text commentary for me the morn. Brutal.

There's something that you can use if you are abroad to make it look as if you are in the UK and listen to the BBC. Take a look at expat shield, that may be it.

Going down to this and looking forward to it. Expecting a win - attack from the first whistle. Its clear to see we have a team capable - nothing less than a win is acceptable.

Is this a case of fishing or you really this optimistic about our chances?

Motherwell are very much beatable, that much is true. But we have shown real inconsistency this season and we are equally capable of putting on a poor show.

I think to go into this game expecting a win, is rather folly and naive, don't you?

He's a fan in the stand. What does it matter?

A fan in the stand with unrealistic expectations, who may start to ball and scream if things aren't going his 'way'?

We need to play a part as well... patience is a virtue, and so is pragmaticism.